WWE RAW LD 2/27/2012 - We've Heard About Cena Rising Above Hate, But Can Dwayne?

I think rock owned cena. Rock rebutted everything cena said last week and all cena did this week was come out and say "you have notes on your wrist".

Hate to be that guy, but do you guys honestly believe that the Rock would go out with notes on his arm and HD cameras everywhere?

Rock and Cena are working us all wonderfully.

Crowd is all that matters.

I'd much rather listen to someone work the crowd with talking points than listen to someone repeat the lines they have been practicing all day without any interaction.

I'd rather listen to a promo that feels natural and flows well, and Cena did that last week. The Rock had that at some moments, and when that happened the promo was great. Then he started checking his wrist so he could make catchphrases about Cena and kung pao chicken and camouflage shorts, and he lost me.

Hey, keep quiet. Even the IWC is forgetting it's all scripted. Let them have their fun. It's been so long since they've allowed themselves to get caught up in an angle. They might even start to think Santa will show up this Christmas.

Hate to be that guy, but do you guys honestly believe that the Rock would go out with notes on his arm and HD cameras everywhere?

If that's the case, and it probably is, I'm more than happy to go along for the ride. I don't mind getting worked if it's done well.

Well yes, that was awesome build. Both men did great for what they were supposed to do. But the problem was, no matter what Cena said, no one in that building was gonna care. Cena's stuff was great, too, just that everyone cared for Rock

You're forgetting him explaining why he isn't back every week,

Because he can't? That's all he really said. "I would love to, but I can't. I'm just to busy thinking of new catchphrases."

why he's back now,

Something we know since a year ago.

what his beef is with Cena, why he wants to fight him, did you miss that, as well?

All we said was "I don't dislike Cena, I don't hate Cena, I just think I can do better than him."

Besides that, as bad as this sounds, the cath phrases got humongous pops. Why would he deviate from what's working? If the crowd love it, why purposely change for no reason? Go with what's working

It was working if you want to get over with the Fans, but The Rock is the most over guy in the business, he could punt a baby and the crowd would chant "Boots to Babies!" But Rock did little to nothing to help promote their match at Wrestlemania. He was all jokes and catchphrases while Cena was being Mr.Super Serious. If you never watched wrestling till today, you would think Cena wants to beat Rock because Rock doesn't do anything but tell jokes and make movies.

I don't like Cena, and I love The Rock. But there is without a doubt Cena 1up'd Rock tonight.

Hey, keep quiet. Even the IWC is forgetting it's all scripted. Let them have their fun. It's been so long since they've allowed themselves to get caught up in an angle. They might even start to think Santa will show up this Christmas.

BUT JR SAID ON HIS TWITTER THIS IS GETTING PERSONAL!!!

No doubt. I'm getting worked by two of the best guys in the business. They've completely blurred the line and it's awesome.

Yes. http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/...es/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

therocksnotes.jpg

Well yes, that was awesome build. Both men did great for what they were supposed to do. But the problem was, no matter what Cena said, no one in that building was gonna care. Cena's stuff was great, too, just that everyone cared for Rock

Which is why Rock easily won there.

I don't think his stuff was great. He basically repeated what he said last week without any attention to how the Rock refuted most of that already. It certainly wasn't an even playing field though. I'm actually a little disappointed WWE didn't wait for the face to face until next week. When Cena's music hit I was like oh shit this is about to get awesome but it really just kind of sucked a lot of the energy out of it.

The Rock didn't breathe in the people's energy like he always does. or say "finally!".

This worked shoot crap is lame. I'm losing interest.

Like I said, the Rock can do no wrong when he's a part-timer. Fans will eat up anything he says.

But that's fine....I just hope the writers continue working the reality angle. The "writing on the wrist".....like the poster above said, that writer deserves a promotion...or at least a raise!

Seriously people. Everyone knew the Rock would be loved, it doesn't change the fact that Cena owned his ass. Everybody knows it, but some are just trying to cover it up by looking at overall crowd reactions.

Seriously people. Everyone knew the Rock would be loved, it doesn't change the fact that Cena owned his ass. Everybody knows it, but some are just trying to cover it up by looking at overall crowd reactions.

lol please explain how cena owned him?

This absolutely flummoxes me.

You do realize the standard in wrestling is crowd reaction, right? You are a good wrestler by your ability to get the crowd cheer or boo you. That's fuxking wrestling, not star ratings for matches, not buyrates, not backstage bullshit. Wrestling is all about two people fighting to be the best, an making the crowd care.

If you don't get that, I don't know what to do for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back