WWE RAW LD 2/20/2012 - He Has Risen

There's been some risky bumps in this match.

A stretcher for a broken arm? That's almost as bad as when Dwayne Wade got a wheel chair for a dislocated shoulder.

Yeah Zigs hit his head pretty solid on the table. Barrett looks hurt, Kofi looked like he messed up his knee on that fall. Lets eliminate 1/2 of the upper midcard and main event scene in one match

While you were watching movies, John Cena has been busy proving how Cena has done more for the fans than Rock has done in his career. And he's done it without flat out lying to the WWE universe. Why say you will never leave, then don't come back till Survivor Series.

It never fails to amaze me that people think that the Rock is going to be around CONSTANTLY because of that one comment. I mean seriously, people actually think that Rock is coming back full time? Get real, he has a different career but he has stayed involved for the entire past year.

BTW, what has Cena did that is so great for the fans other than give someone for most of us to boo. Honestly, if Cena left the business tomorrow I would care less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back