WWE RAW LD 12/5/2012 - I'm a Little Bit Country

I think everybody should come back tomorrow when we've all settled down because right now Rock fans and Cena fans are just fighting like an old married couple.

I seen someone mention here that "thuganomics" Cena was "terrible." Unless you've always hated "thug" Cena there's no way you can say you hated that rap if you liked that version of Cena at some point, particularly if that point was when you were young and dumb.

Personally I marked the fuck out like I was 13 again because that was the Cena I loved when I was young and dumb and 13.

No over analysis. Cena was great, as was Rock, both were entertaining, nobody won except the fans, and certainly nobody lost. Although I will say I thought the funniest part of the Rock's "concert" was him stumbling over the lines to We Will Rock You, and the extreme overuse of Cleveland Rocks was unneccesary. Not to say Cena's was perfect, but Rock's stumbles were more noticeable.

Yeah I don't really get what was so great about either performance tonight. Cena had a couple of funny lines, but nothing to write home about. Rock's act was an abortion. That was some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

Yeah I don't really get what was so great about either performance tonight. Cena had a couple of funny lines, but nothing to write home about. Rock's act was an abortion. That was some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

The last few minutes? I agree. Probably the worst thing Rock has ever done. I enjoyed the rest, but that ending was brutally awful.

Cena did better this week, but Rock was still better, despite that ending. Rock continues to lead in this feud, but unfortunately it isn't a total annihilation.

Y2J!!! Awesome cutdown on CM Drunk. I like both, but gotta go with the Ayatollah.

Taker sucked 2night. Sorry old-timer, if you're not gonna be a quiet deadman, you're better as heel biker (say what if you sleep with your sister). He'd've been better off letting Paul Bearer do all the talking for him tonight.

lol@ the 42 year old virgins. Truer words never spoken by the Great One.

... I'm lost.

Well it always seems like your complaints with Cena tend to revolve around his affiliation with black culture. A week or 2 ago you were bagging on him for talking with a "black" accent, this week your bagging on him for rapping and the way he dressed. It just seems that your issue with Cena is more of an issue with black culture.

Basically,

admit-it-youre-racist-thumb.jpg

Almost forgot about the rest of the show.

-I don't need HBK involved. Sorry, I don't, I think it's pointless. This angle is good, but at the same time, it's pissing me off. If you just listened to what's been said on Raw as of late, you'd think Taker lost last year. He didn't. He won. I don't criticize HHH's need to look unquestionably strong very often, but this is one of them. It's fucking stupid. You lost, homeboy.

-Jericho calling out Punk's dad for being a drunk was about as random as random gets. It feels... weird. Not uncomfortable, just out of place. If they wanted to go this route, they should have started earlier. Now it's just odd.

-Kane/Orton works for me, so far. I'm not happy with Orton's low place on the card, obviously, but he had injury issues, so what else can you do? I hope he punts Kane into retirement.

-Sheamus/DB is almost as uninteresting as Edge/Del Rio last year. Almost.

Well it always seems like your complaints with Cena tend to revolve around his affiliation with black culture. A week or 2 ago you were bagging on him for talking with a "black" accent, this week your bagging on him for rapping and the way he dressed. It just seems that your issue with Cena is more of an issue with black culture.

Dude he is a Rock Fan.. and Rock is black...

I know, isn't he, like, so serious, and soooo mature???

Ok, I don't mean to get into a huge argument, but neither of us have any real ammo. The majority loved Cena as a rapper when he was making dirty jokes and using some kind of nuts as a prop. Rock has done it from day one and the people adore him so there's nothing to really take shots at here. It just proves that being serious doesn't entertain your average wrestling fan which is where Cena's problem lies IMO.

Basically,

:lmao:

Guilty as charged, homie.

EDIT: People - Nathaniel jokes.

Basically,

Even if throughout this feud he's supported Rock, who's African American?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back