WWE RAW LD 12/5/2012 - I'm a Little Bit Country

Not too hard to win the war of words when you have the last word, the last segment, cheap pops and 10X more time.

That being said, Rock did really well tonight.

I didn't think Rock had it in him to beat the Dr. of Thuganomics.. but .. damn that was awesome.

The Super Fun, Hokey (Yet Hilarious) Hour (or Two)
Question-a-Thon!

Will either of the two musical performances this evening be good value for money (that I'm not spending)?
Will we see any of Team Ace or Team Long be revealed?
Will Orton vs. Kane become official?
Will we witness more Jericho supremacy over Punk?
Will Bryan vs. Sheamus' build continue to exist?
Will Zack Ryder's return lead to some interesting developments?
Will the Hall of Fame see any new inductees?
Will there be any more shock twists ahead of the very final push into Mania?
Oh and Undertaker will stand face-to-face with Shawn Michaels and such.

Yes.
Yes.
Pretty much.
Yes.
Yes. Slightly.
Yes. Slightly.
No.
No, unless you count the return of Funkasaurus a shock twist.
Yes.

I have no idea what you people were watching, but Rock was dreadful tonight. I mean, Your Mom jokes, saying Cleveland Rocks over and over again, and not being able to read words off a screen? it wasn't funny and it just kept going. It wasn't horrible or anything and it would have been really fun live, but it wasn't funny.

I have no idea what you people were watching, but Rock was dreadful tonight. I mean, Your Mom jokes, saying Cleveland Rocks over and over again, and not being able to read words off a screen? it wasn't funny and it just kept going. It wasn't horrible or anything and it would have been really fun live, but it wasn't funny.

I wasn't busting nuts all over my keyboard like mareek was, but I still thought it was entertaining. That being said, mama jokes, cheap pops, catch phrases and reading pre-written lines are The Rock's shtick now.

Rock was given enough time for someone to cook a Thanksgiving Dinner. Cena was given enough time for someone to cook Ramen Noodles.

My thoughts exactly. To be honest I didn't think Cena was that good tonight either. We didn't get the best out of either man tonight.

you guys just want shoot after shoot. the point is to entertain. yeah cenas line about the rocks boobs were funny, yeah cena saying the rock went to southbeach was clever, but c'mon there's no denying how good the rock was tonight.

I wasn't busting nuts all over my keyboard like mareek was, but I still thought it was entertaining. That being said, mama jokes, cheap pops, catch phrases and reading pre-written lines are The Rock's shtick now.

It wasn't horrible. I mean I wasn't sitting there begging for it to be over and I was laughing at a few lines. Basically my reaction to it was "this is it?"

Kb, having read several of your reviews, I tend to agree with you on most things wrestling. This, however, I don't follow you on. Cena was good - as he usually is. Perhaps it was because of two back-to-back lackluster outings, but tonight The Rock seemed to deliver. I think it's still pretty one sided in favor of Cena in the promo department, but The Rock had the goods tonight. But I guess that's why opinions are like belly buttons - we've all got them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back