• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW 7/4/16 LD - Xenophobiamania

"Beat Up John Cena" memes will be everywhere tomorrow. Hell, WWE might have something there for new merchandise.

Whoever came up with the name "The Club", should really be hit with one.

I can't remember who said it but I was listening to a wrestling pod cast and apparently WWE didn't want to use Bulletproof b/c "bullet" might offend some people.

Couldn't we just have a battle royal (with Jack Thwagger winning) instead of a clusterfuck tag match?

I can't remember who said it but I was listening to a wrestling pod cast and apparently WWE didn't want to use Bulletproof b/c "bullet" might offend some people.

They're very cognizant of the offense culture of SJWs. That's really obvious.

Cole doesn't know what Natalya was thinking when she attacked Becky? I guess her coming out last week, sitting there w/a head set and explaining her actions wasn't clear enough for Cole.

Why are there faces (Zayn, Cesaro, Luchas) on Team World?

Because there aren't enough heels. Rusev already had a match.

Actually the better question is, why are the Lucha Dragons on the world team, aren't they from the US?

There are heels and faces on both teams. They actually addressed the issue in both team rally segments. Pretty obvious cluster fuck on the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back