• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW 7/4/16 LD - Xenophobiamania

If the LD activity is any indication of how many people are watching tonight this rating is going to be abysmal.

The Extra Crisp Colonel cracks me up.

If the LD activity is any indication of how many people are watching tonight this rating is going to be abysmal.

The Extra Crisp Colonel cracks me up.

It's already on the main page that they had to tarp off the upper level at RAW, attendance is way down this week. Might be the holiday though.

I'm usually more talkative, but just not into the show tonight for some reason.

I thought about going tonight but said fuck it last minute. I might hit up SmackDown tomorrow.

I finally get cable, able to participate in LD's, this is what I get?

Also, announcing Brock's SummerSlam opponent on this coming Smackdown. Is this new news?

They should've had someone like Jason Sensation come in and play the role of Roman Reigns. Just like nothing was off. Fake Diesel and Razor style.

They sure go all out with the Wyatt's sets. Must have used a shack in the middle of nowhere for that one. Very effective though. Sent chills up my spine when they use the dolls. Hate dolls, give me the wig.

I'm struggling to remember who the LD racists are. Now I'm worried that I might be the racist.

She's already go more reaction from the audience than any of the roster.

Book her now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back