RAW LD featuring Shaq Fu! 7/27/09

Im guessing next week HHH gets screwed vs Legacy somehow, then they set up a match between Legacy and HHH + HBK at summerslam.

dude this is what im talking about i havent felt this way for we in a while butt im still shaking after the show is over.

God I am full of adrenaline now. That RAW fucking owned.

Chris motherfucking Masters! NEVER saw that coming. I thought he hadn't resigned and the were just rumors.

Piven's gonna have to do something really cool if he wants people to care. It's not that I think he's a bad actor by any stretch of the imagination, he's pretty good in fact, but he's hardly a big name compared to the guys that have shown up.

I'm also hoping we can get a wrestler after Piven, since he'll make the fourth celeb in a row.

Pull a ZZ Top and hide in the back, plugging his movie or whatever the fuck he's going to plug, and come out towards the end to prove he's in the arena, plug his shit some more, and leave?

ZZ top sucked, the santino shit was funny but they did a horrible job; I don't see Piven doing much better. Dibiase awesome job when he hosted and Shaq did great tonight!

Piven is going to come out and own every fucker there on the mic, Christ have any of you ever even watched Entourage, dude fucking owns

I watched the midnight replay. Granted, it's not even 1am yet, but that's because I couldn't watch it anymore. I was too busy laughing at Michael Cole. "Shaqilicious" and holding out his fist for props was amazing.

He should get out from behind the announce table and continue doing little bits like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back