Sharp-Dressed RAW LD 7/20/09

So if ZZ Top were there the entire time, what the fuck was the point of having them backstage in that room the entire show? Isn't the point of the guest host to have them interact with the wrestlers?

This new Jeremy Piven movie looks great. Piven is fucking GOD.

So if ZZ Top were there the entire time, what the fuck was the point of having them backstage in that room the entire show? Isn't the point of the guest host to have them interact with the wrestlers?

They were X, just backstage.

They mustuv been reading this forum and read we aint believe they were there so Vince or Shane sent them out but they really didn't do much. I was really liking Dibiase as host, I hope we get a few wrestlers down the road before we get a permanent GM

Calm down people, I've seen many pops much bigger than this. We're not talking Hogan shit here.

Eh, coulda been worse. It wasn't that bad... Wish ZZ Top had done more, but whatever. The beginning was funny, we got El Beardo Santino, and some more stuff...Kelly Kelly, Mickie, Maryse...it was all right, really. The six-man match was cool.

so last week the host did too much

this week they did too little

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

I miss the days when I'd rewatch the last segment of Raw because it was so awesome. I used to have every Raw from 97-02 on tape, because they were so good I wouldn't tape over them.

I thought it was fine. The card is set for NOC. It's not like anything major was going to happen tonight anyway. This was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back