WWE RAW LD 12/5/2012 - I'm a Little Bit Country

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
Will Ripping His Throat Out Be Enough?
raw-rock-cena-faceoff030612.jpg

The Rock and John Cena's rivalry rolled into Beantown, where The Great One gave "history lessons" throughout the city and Cena reflected in solitude, leading to a heated face-off at the sold-out TD Garden.

T-Long vs. Johnny Ace Rages On!
teddy-john-raw642-030612.jpg

Sparks fly again between warring General Managers John Laurinaitis and Teddy Long during Santino Marella's shocking U.S. Title victory over Jack Swagger. Things got even more aggressive when Teddy Long rolled up Johnny Ace on SmackDown to prevent Aksana taking on Kane.

Are Snakes Afraid of Fire?
20120309_SD_ortonkane_C.jpg

With SmackDown under the control of John Laurinaitis, a Six-Man Tag Team Match led to anarchy - with Randy Orton and Kane taking their fight to the WWE Universe.

AS PER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS!
20120309_raw_letter_JL_teddy_C.jpg

As per the WWE Board of Directors, it will be Team Teddy Long vs. Team John Laurinaitis in a 12-Man Tag Team Match at WrestleMania. The General Manager of the winning team will then be awarded sole control of both Raw and SmackDown!

TONIGHT!
The Bad, Bad Man or the Willie Nelson Guitar?
20120305_raw_cena_rap_rock_concert_l.jpg

What will happen when The Rock and John Cena face off in a musical encounter on tonight's Raw SuperShow?

Three Weeks to Go...
[YOUTUBE]u5QmXHkrQ58&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

The Super Fun, Hokey (Yet Hilarious) Hour (or Two)
Question-a-Thon!
Will either of the two musical performances this evening be good value for money (that I'm not spending)?
Will we see any of Team Ace or Team Long be revealed?
Will Orton vs. Kane become official?
Will we witness more Jericho supremacy over Punk?
Will Bryan vs. Sheamus' build continue to exist?
Will Zack Ryder's return lead to some interesting developments?
Will the Hall of Fame see any new inductees?
Will there be any more shock twists ahead of the very final push into Mania?
Oh and Undertaker will stand face-to-face with Shawn Michaels and such.

Will either of the two musical performances this evening be good value for money (that I'm not spending)?

I'm no expert on the hippidy-hoppidy but, Cena seems to rhyme on occasion. That's the sign of a good rapper right?

Will we see any of Team Ace or Team Long be revealed?

I'll be crazy and say yes.

Will Orton vs. Kane become official?

It isn't already? Make it a Stretcher-in-an-ambulance-on-fire-cell-buried-alive-match and be done with it.

Will we witness more Jericho supremacy over Punk?

I'm hoping we see Punk come out in a flashing jacket too.

Will Bryan vs. Sheamus' build continue to exist?

Because you all requested it, I'll say it again: Just because Daniel Bryan is a vegan doesn't mean they had to give him a feud with no real meat.

Will Zack Ryder's return lead to some interesting developments?
Yes.

Will the Hall of Fame see any new inductees?

Is it too early to induct Christian?

Will there be any more shock twists ahead of the very final push into Mania?

I'm still waiting for The Miz's re-debut of his ''hoo-rah'' chant.

No Cavs game tonight, and the Knicks/Bulls game will probably just be a massacre, it's spring break...no distractions tonight. I'm ready for some Raw. Hope we get some good matches since I can actually pay attention this time. How about Sheamus vs Jericho? That's bound to happen somewhere on this here RTWM.

Three more RAW's baby, these next few weeks are what being a WWE fan is all about. I can see the Rock singing/Cena raping segment being the most entertaining thing we've seen from this feud so far. And Undertaker & Shawn Michaels in the same ring should hopefully lead to another brilliant segment. Don't be surprised if it's a three way square off with Trips getting involved too.

If you don't enjoy this feud, then I seriously question your wrestling fandom. It's been great, it's been entertaining, and it will continue to be. With every passing episode, we are really watching wrestling history that will be looked at favorably for generations.

The fact that the Rock is singing and Cena is rapping tonight really excites me. Is that bad, seeing as how this is a wrestling show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back