SmackDown LD 3/2: Is The Viper Back? "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.
20120227_sd_bryan_orton_c.jpg
John-Laurinaitis-Theodore-Long.jpg

Tonight at 8/7 CT on Syfy, Randy Orton will return to
SmackDown with his eyes locked on Daniel Bryan - just two weeks
after the World Heavyweight Champion gave WWE's Apex Predator a concussion that kept
him out of the Elimination Chamber Match.
Over the past several weeks "The Executive Vice President of Talent Relation, and
The Interim General Manager of Monday Night Raw, Mr. John Laurinaitis" and Teddy Long both happen to think
that they should be running both Raw and SmackDown.
Next week, Big Johnny takes over and Teddy takes over Raw, so will Teddy pull anything out of the box to make his
show look superior to Raw, playa?

smack103.jpg

Without a doubt, Cody Rhodes has been one of many reasons to watch
SmackDown the past few months. His current reign as Intercontinental Champion has officially
broken 200 days! There are only two questions: how many times will we here this from him over the next several weeks?
And, will he continue to anger The Worlds Largest Athlete, The Big Show with yet another embarassing
WrestleMania moment?

Well there's only one way two ways to find out this and much, much more: Tune into Friday Night SmackDown! on SyFy!

Or read the spoilers.

tumblr_m03diwFt4v1r2okwqo1_400.gif

Holy shit, Cody's held the title for 200 days now? At this point, WWE should just let him keep it for another 165.

This sucks no one wants to see Big Show vs Cody Rhodes for the title. It should have been goldust in that spot. Everyone wanted to see title vs career. It would have been an epic brother feud. Such a shame.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Orton vs Kane feud I called it. This will be a good addition to an already stacked WM and a good physical match.

This sucks no one wants to see Big Show vs Cody Rhodes for the title. It should have been goldust in that spot. Everyone wanted to see title vs career. It would have been an epic brother feud. Such a shame.

Everyone? Whose everyone? You and maybe a small minority online (and admittedly Cody & Goldust as well, considering their interviews)? Fuck Goldust, he doesn't deserve a Wrestlemania spot this year, or any other year in the future. Slot it as a post-Mania feud if you want, but fuck no as a Mania match.

Highlight of the show for me was Booker talking about IBS.

Oh and what the fuck happened in the Drew - Gabriel match? I could swear I saw Drew getting to his feet right before the next shot of Gabriel 450ing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back