IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.19.14 — Tommy Dreamer is Back... Yes, Seriously, He's Back

So 40 minutes left in the episode, and we are just beginning the third match of the evening?

No wonder Tommy Dreamer was crying.

So to recap, every match or segment tonight has had to do with MVP or Dixie. Not to mention every single match tonight has been made on the fly. But this is NOTHING like a Russo booked show. Nope not at all.

I like Bram.. but I find it interesting that Magnus is no where near the world title scene lately.

So next week it's taped from Bethlehem, then a bunch of taped shows from New York, including Destination X? Are any New York shows live?

I feel bad for Magnus. His team with Bram will probably be a damn good thing but it's after a bad World title run. It's only after losing it that he gets decent character development, attitude and an actual finishing move. That's really not fair.

That dropkick your partner into a DDT spot is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in wrestling. They might as well call it the "YEAH WE'RE WORKING TOGETHER".

So to recap, every match or segment tonight has had to do with MVP or Dixie. Not to mention every single match tonight has been made on the fly. But this is NOTHING like a Russo booked show. Nope not at all.

Yeah it makes me wonder, had MVP not come out at the beginning of the show, cut the promo that he did and get pissed off about things, what exactly was the plan for tonight's show?

I normally enjoy TNA but lately I been scratching my head over how the PPVs are good but the TV tapings lately haven't been consistant or made much sense other than

Dixie and MVP taking up more than 50% of the air time.. then sprinkle in Bully Ray threatening tables...

You know..... Hardy and Abyss would be more intimitating if you know... they won earlier in the night... just saying... Abyss doing absolutely NOTHING in the match earlier but being on his back.. isn't helping me believe that now he wants to be a ruthless ass kicker ... the pacing of this show sucks...

Oh welcome back Taryn... enter talking segment #129340218979832748917348917893740921837409827134 tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back