IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.19.14 — Tommy Dreamer is Back... Yes, Seriously, He's Back

It's all about timing. That stuff should never be back-to-back. Just like comedy stuff should never follow a comedy angle.

Pacing, which I complained about for the entirety of the Immortal run (because it was still happening) and was called a hater for the entire time.

Loving the double spots with the Wolves. Getting out of the double choke slam with a double back flip is just awesome.

Abyss is looking weak here, he's twice the size of everyone in he ring.. he shouldn't be on his back half the match...

Some of the time but no not always. Remember the days of my mythical stopwatch? That. WAY too much talking with minute long matches in between.

Well sure. A stop watch isn't necessary to know when something runs over. There's no hard-set number that's required for a match or segment. You can usually just tell how long or shot something needs to run.

Abyss looked like the cowardly Lion and Hardy (a tag team legend) gets pinned clean?????????

Abyss is fine. Just because he's big doesn't mean much to his character any more. He's working the match just fine.

That's OK with me. He needs to be involved in all of this as a specialty. I'd rather he not just run in and dominate just because he's bigger than everyone else.

I get that, but thats just a waste of his character .. I'm not saying destroy everyone.. but how can I take him seriously next time when he didn't do jack shit this time around? He shouldn't have looked so weak... if he looked like a monster... and the teams still got their offense in would have been more entertaining. I mean I could never imagine Kane, Brock, Undertaker, Kevin Nash, or most other big guys do what he just did with the people he was in the ring with.

If he was more aggressive it would have made the match more entertaining and make me root for the smaller guys MORE since he would appear as more of a threat.

Just everything about this match.....seemed off.. and I'm blaming it on Abyss... because he should have commanded more attention from the audience as a force.. gets the crowd into it.. then if by chance the wolves pin him... the reaction would have been better. Over all this seemed like an okay match, but it had potential to be great.

That was a great 3 way tag team match. Actual wrestling, go figure. Oh, there's MVP and his cronies again. And here comes Dixie again. So much for that, see you in 20 minutes or so.

3 talking segments since the match ended... ugh... come on Spud entertain me! That suit though... LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back