IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.19.14 — Tommy Dreamer is Back... Yes, Seriously, He's Back

Well sure. A stop watch isn't necessary to know when something runs over. There's no hard-set number that's required for a match or segment. You can usually just tell how long or shot something needs to run.

I know. I'd point out that a match didn't run a minute and was told to stop whining and enjoy the show, usually by SHattered.

I CALLED HIM CRYING! I KNEW IT!

Well he's crying now..... damn Dixie sold that! I thought she was gonna turn face for a split second lmao

But what was all this segment about..... why waste time on TV with this? Is it going anywhere???

Just when I thought I was going to be able to make it through an entire episode of Impact for the first time in forever, that happens. And now more MVP stuff :disappointed:

Seriously WTF... sooo many talking segments..... Total Nonstop Action... of the mouth! WTF!

The shitty thing about this episode is that the matches haven't been that bad but all this talking is going to overshadow that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back