WWE Night of Champions 2011 - ¡El Chocolate Sexual Para el Campeón Pesado Mundial!

Woo just in time for the match between my favourite wrestler of all time vs my current favourite wrestler.

Cena winning shouldn't be a surprise. Those who cash in money in the bank shouldn't have long reigns.

I wonder if Cena gets bored winning the title this many times. I mean, it must be an awesome feeling winning it the first time. After 2 or 3 more reigns, it must sink that they see you as a star and the great feeling still remains. But 12 times? Surely you'd think to yourself. "Oh, cool. Oh well, time to go to the pub/gym/hotel."

I think the inevitable Cena v DelRio Hell in a Cell rematch could be interesting.

Honestly, Im still angry that Cenagirl pulled out an ugly as hell victory over Beth.

no i will watch.. i enjoy the rest of wwe.. just not how many times cena has been champ.. i would prefer him doing somehing else... not sure what,, maybe a heel turn would spice things up

Why should the face of a company, the face of wrestling for an entire generation, turn heel?

Well, ADR served a useful role in transitioning the title from Punk to Cena without Cena beating Punk clean. I think he'll be a champion again one day.

I imagine Cena will feud with ADR until Rumble time, when he'll have a one off match, then lose it in EC to feud with Rock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back