Live Discussion: Night of Champions 6/29/2008

Like fuck it was, I'd say it was easily the 2nd best PPV of the year so far only to WM24

The ppv was ok. Best match Kofi vs Y2J. Disappointed in the Title matches outcomes. I felt either HHH or Edge should of droped the title. I mean a live show with no World Champ bites. Unless they go tourney route. I just don't get it.

The ppv was ok. Best match Kofi vs Y2J. Disappointed in the Title matches outcomes. I felt either HHH or Edge should of droped the title. I mean a live show with no World Champ bites. Unless they go tourney route. I just don't get it.

But despite who walked out with the titles in those matches, they were both good matches, and WWE did a good job getting the garbage matches out of the way early, so they wouldn't kill any momentum the show had built as it went along

I marked out after seeing the Liontamer as well. I hope Jericho starts using that instead of the glorified Boston Crab.

:wtf:, That was just stupid, pretty shocking but stupid, Trips should have dropped the belt, other than that good fucking match, good fucking PPV

Pretty much sums it up for me, Great pay per view, even though Trips retaining is very stupid in my opinion and serves no purpose. NOC easily 2nd best pay per view of the year so far. What do you know, a pay per view can be good without gimmick matches, take note TNA

I liked trips winning. Cena is like Hogan. He wins all the time and it gets freakin boring. And since Edge won everyone thought Cena would win..again. Nice swerve by the wwe to get trips the win.

I bet they do something like HHH vs. Edge and loser drops their belt to Raw. Then throughout the weeks on Raw they have a tourny and at GAB the two last guys (Cena and Batista probably) face off for the other belt.

Cena wins all the time, yawn, yup, since he's only lost, like um, at Wrestlemania and Night of Champions.

Triple H has lost exactly twice in his return, once in his third match of the night to Randy Orton, and the other two a roll up by Jeff Hardy. Triple H isn't exactly lying down for anyone either.

Wow I didn't realize that. But trips can actually get away with it...for now. If one of these guys was heel then it would be better. That's the way trips used to be. When the fans get bored with him then they should turn him heel but until then the crowd just eats him up. If it ain't broke don't fix it. And it would be better if Cena was heel because he wins all the time anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back