Live Discussion: No Mercy 7/10/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

WWE Championship Match
Batista vs. The Great Khali(Punjabi Prison Match for the World Heavyweight Championship)
Triple H vs. Umaga
ECW Champion CM Punk vs. Big Daddy V
Finlay vs. Rey Mysterio
Candice vs. Beth Phoenix (Women's Championship Match)

Im thinking Gauntlet match for the WWE Championship. At least we know that the Punjabi Prison Match is most likely going to be the final Main Event.

I mean this PPV just doesnt impress me at all and if the Punjabi match is the main event then meh...i'll just catch the highlights on Raw

I'll be ordering it for the sole purpose of seeing a new WWE Champ...I might try to find a stream though, cause the rest of it looks shitty. Hopefully I can find one.

Facts for No Mercy.

It will suck.

Chris Jericho will not be there.

Randy Orton will walk out with gold. (That gold being the Spinner Belt)

Candice will be sloppy.

John Morrison will return.

Vince will screw HHH somehow and...

People will only order for to see what happens with the WWE Title.

FACT.

On WZ it reporting Chris Jericho may be facing Randy Orton for Title? I think Kennedy may get involved in that match somehow also.

IMO this card doesnt seem to be that good, if the main event is the Punjabi prison match i will not be ordering it. Like what Big Wes said about people ordering to see what happens with the belt. I agree because that's all i might order if i get convinced to. I do see Y2J being there but this PPV is going to be boring.....FACT

agreed waste of 3 hrs jericho will not be in the building but we can only hope. Orton will win the wwe title. For the rest who gives a damm

if it is the Big Show coming back then the 222 could be one of 2 things. either its 222 chokeslams hes going to deliver tonight or hes lost 222 pounds.

I'm ordering it.

So fuck you, cynics.

Shockingly, I'm with Hull Kogan on this one. I've ordered it, it's set to tape, and I'm happy. It will be entertaning. Maybe.

Fuck it, I need to watch it anyway. I'm going to Raw next week (It's in Birmingham in 8 Days, remember?) and I need to know what to expect. And make a "Birmingham is Jericho" sign.

Because, after tonight, WWE will never... eeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrr be the same... again.

(Jerichaholics Anonymous, here I come)

I think No Mercy sounds pretty decent, but hey! I'm a 15 year old girl staying up at 4 in the morning and waking up 2 hours later to go to school... Just to see Randy probaly lose :)

ive ordered it and its the first ppv ive ordered since 2003, if the big sho returns id laff so hard itd be worth every penny, if jericho returns well then i think that could be a huge turning point for the wwe, if no one returns well then yeah id be upset but i still think its going to be a good ppv, no matter what we are guarenteed a new champion so thats a change of history. ive ordered it and im looking forward to it!

I think No Mercy sounds pretty decent, but hey! I'm a 15 year old girl staying up at 4 in the morning and waking up 2 hours later to go to school... Just to see Randy probaly lose :)

You're a 15 year old girl from Essex?

(Oh, and to be on subject, I'm a 15 year old boy staying up until 4 in the morning, without parent's knowledge, and then getting up 2 and a half hours later to go to school)

You're a 15 year old girl from Essex?

(Oh, and to be on subject, I'm a 15 year old boy staying up until 4 in the morning, without parent's knowledge, and then getting up 2 and a half hours later to go to school)

I'm doing exactly the same as you. Lol :)

It's the spam section...Clearly not your average Essex Girl ;)

Hmm I dunno whther to stay up...am sick of being dissapointed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back