Live Discussion: No Mercy 7/10/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't beleive they let Orton bury Trips like that, god that was fucking stupid, why give Trips the belt if your gonna take it right off him, LOL

yo guyz im posting this from my sidekck, JERICHO IS HERE. He just beat up randy im @ the ppv now omg the guy next to me is recording it. this is amazing!

I can't beleive they let Orton bury Trips like that, god that was fucking stupid, why give Trips the belt if your gonna take it right off him, LOL

To get him nearer to flairs record obviously thats reign 11 done now when he uses HIS rematch clause he will ge onto his 12th!

man, i knew it was too much to hope for jericho... well, guess i just gotta pay attention to cyber sunday...

well Orton got his in the end how awesome does he look now...WOW what a night ladies and gentlemen. Three WWE Championship matches. Three Title changes. Amazing... HHH gonna be the chaser now. So Raw is HHH...Randy Ortom is now a two time WWE champion and one time World Heavyweight Champion. Well Played Vince McMahon. They further added fuel to the whole Vince vs. HHH fued I expect Vince to recruit and form The Corporation. HHH is going to still be way over. Raw tommorow night is going to be off the hook.

that guy sed that jericho is reely there but it is off air

totally utter-bull shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo