Live Discussion 2/17/2008: No Way Out

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
* WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) Vs. John Cena
* World Heavyweight Championship: Royal Rumble Rematch: Edge (c) Vs. Rey Mysterio
* ECW Championship: Chavo Guerrero (c) (SmackDown) Vs. CM Punk (ECW)
* RAW Elimination Chamber Match: Triple H Vs. Jeff Hardy Vs. Shawn Michaels Vs. JBL Vs. Umaga Vs. Chris Jericho
* SmackDown/ECW Elimination Chamber Match: Batista Vs. Finlay Vs. MVP Vs. The Great Khali Vs. Big Daddy V Vs. The Undertaker
* Win Or Retire #7: Ric Flair (SmackDown) Vs. Mr. Kennedy (RAW)​

Make this a good one. It's almost the 1 year anniversary of the reborn Live Discussion.

EDIT: Any asking for lnks to streams will result in a ban.

I might be here if I can get downstairs at 1 in the morning. If not, I'll watch it the next day.

No. She wouldn't. Uber-over-protective. I mean if I can get downstairs.

Also, I think it's teacher training on Monday.

Virgin, not Sky.

And don't have one of those transmitting things that sends the TV signal upstairs. Could really use one though.

I'll be here for the whole thing, can't watch it though so i'm stuck with the great wrestlezone updates and anything I can get in here.

Meh, I won't be here. The thread will just be hijacked by those people everyone dislikes.

Plus, too predictable...:zzzz:

I'll be watching it at my neighborhood-friendly blast area because I'm FAR too cheap to give that much money to Vince. And it's funny to watch with a building full of Cena-marks.

I have a sneaky feeling that this PPV is going to be a mega-let down. I just have that Armageddon 2000 feeling deep down in my gullet.

I too am watching it from the comfort of the bar at Buffalo Wild Wings where the Cena shirts are everywhere. I will be proudly sporting a generic Wrestlemania t-shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back