Live Discussion: Cyber Sunday 28/10/2007

Discussion in 'Live Discussions Archives' started by A.J., Oct 27, 2007.

1. A.J.

A.J. SmackDown! is MY Show

[​IMG]

WWE Championship Match (Fans' Choice)
    World Heavyweight Championship Match (Fans choose the guest referee)
    ECW Championship Match (Fans' choice)
    Triple H vs. Umaga (Fans pick the stipulation)
    MVP vs. Matt Hardy (Fans choose the stipulation)
    Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay (Fans choose the stipulation)
    Divas Halloween Costume Contest

2. dude248

dude248 New Member

wat shall we say bout it but 1 fing

JERICHO IS CYBER SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it shud be good no doubt

3. AnthonyMango/NoFate007

AnthonyMango/NoFate007 A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words

This is how I see it going down:

WWE Championship Match (Fans' Choice)
    Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels - Shawn either wins or loses by DQ or he takes the title. I don't think they'll have Orton beat him legitimately. The title switch is a rare shot, but its still a plausible way to get Kennedy into the title picture by having him challenge HBK at Survivor Series and take the belt, then lose it at Wrestlemania. It all depends on how they're feeling about Orton right now, but either way, my main guess is HBK by a DQ.

World Heavyweight Championship Match (Fans choose the guest referee)
    Undertaker vs Batista w/Stone Cold - I don't see them voting for JBL, though it'd be more interesting. I personally have been voting for Foley, but I know he won't win. If Stone Cold's the ref, he'll stun Undertaker and cost him the match, and if he isn't, he'll show up anyway to stun Santino sometime in the ppv. No matter who the ref is, I don't see a title switch, but I really hope that the Undertaker gets the belt back. Either cheat the Undertaker out of it and let Batista drop it to Edge (then lose it to Taker at the Royal Rumble) or give it to Taker now and have him drop it to Edge later on.

ECW Championship Match (Fans' choice)
    CM Punk vs _____ - I really can't tell who is getting this vote. Big Daddy V doesn't have many supporters it seems, but you might get people voting just because he "seems the toughest". Morrison is the best performer, and I've been voting for him, but then you have a lot of people saying to vote for the Miz just to screw with the WWE. I hope its Morrison, because I don't want them to think voting for the Miz means we want him to get a push, lol. Doesn't matter who wins the vote, though, because Punk will retain.

Triple H vs. Umaga (Street Fight) - People have seen enough cage matches lately, so its between SF and First Blood. A First Blood match could end very quickly, so I'd rather see a Street Fight, and I hope Umaga wins, just to balance out how Triple H beat him at No Mercy.

MVP vs. Matt Hardy (MMA or Wrestling) Nobody's voting for a boxing match. I think people might jump on the MMA chance, because its something different, but no matter what, MVP is cheating a win if the title is on the line and he's losing if it isn't.

Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay (Shillelagh on a Pole or Stretcher) What's the point in a No DQ match if both of these matches are no disqualification as well? Either the stretcher factor from the No Mercy match wins the votes or the ludicrous SoaP idea catches on. Mysterio wins.

Divas Halloween Costume Contest - Beth gets pissed off in it and attacks people and lays them all out after they strut around. The hottest will be either McCool, Maria, or Melina, I think.

4. Well This Is How I See It Happening

Randy Orton Vs Fans Choice For The WWE Championship

5. my bad this is what i meant to do

Randy Orton Vs Fans Choice
    Im Thinkin HBK DUH! The Guy Just Returned Like 2 Weeks Ago, And The Storyline Is That HBK Wants Revenge On Orton. So Of Course The Heel Lovers Want Kennedy, The Kids And Teens Want Hardy, And The Adults And General Fans Will Want HBK. So Assuming That Its HBK, The Match Starts Out With A Headlock By Orton (no surprise there).............................. Continues Untill Orton Goes For The RKO Michales Pushes Away, Orton Turns Around And BAM! Sweet Chin Music. 1.....2..... Kickout And Later Somehow Orton Either Pulls The Upset, Gets DQed Or HBK Wins The Title And Orton Bitches And Moans Till He Gets A Rematch And Wins The Title Again. @[email protected]

World Heavyweight Championship Match Taker vs The Animal Fans Choice Of Refferee
    No Offense To Mick But I Dont Think Hes Gonna Get Picked. Now Austin Or JBL, Hmmmmm... Austin Wins The Vote And JBL Attacks Him Backstage So He Thinks Hes Gonna Be Ref. While Acctually Mr. McMahon Ends Up Picking Foley To Be The Ref... Match Goes Cleanly, Batista Goes For The Spear But Undertaker Lifts Him As Hes Running In Spear Position, And Hits A Last Ride, Then Chokeslam, Then Tombstone Attempt, Nope Batista Counters Out And Hits A Batista Bomb For The 3 Count.

Triple H vs Umaga Fans Choice Of Stipulaion, Cage, Street Fight, Or First Blood
    Fans Pick First Blood Match.
    *Skipping To The End Like I Wish I Could At The Whole PPV* HHH Tries To Hit Umaga With The Pedigree Counters To A Body Drop, Vince Comes Out With The Sledge Hammer And Goes To Smash HHH When He Takes It, Smashes Vince, Turns, Umaga Goes For The Spike, HHH Ducks And Hits Him In The Face With The Hammer And Pedigree Onto A Chair. And As JR Would Say "Hes Wearing The Crimson Mask Folkes!"

MVP vs Matt Hardy Fans Choice Of Stipulation, MMA, Wrestling Match, Boxing.
    Ughhhhhhhhh... This Could Be A Long Night.
    Assuming Fans Vote For MMA
    MVP Goes For A Round House To The Face, Matt Ducks And MVP Gets The Ref, And Matt Hits The Twist Of Fate When The Ref Is Down, Matt Picks Up The Ref And The Ref Counts MVP Knocked Out. People Boo Hardy, =] A Heel Turn Finally, Now If Only This Could Be Jeff Too.

CM Punk vs Fans Choice Miz, V, Or Morrison For The ECW Championship
    Obviously The People Choose Morrison
    *remember the long night thing, well its prob ture even though its only like 10 45 am eastern time*
    Well Anyway Morrison Wins

Diva Halloween Costume Contest.
    *hmmm... funny i thought we just had a diva match* =]
    Blah Blah Blah, Everyone Looks Great Except Beth, The People Boo Her And She Gets Mad.................... Lays Everyone Out She Says Shes The Winner On The Mic, And Ashley Comes Out (albeit with a box of tissues) And She Looks Great And She Is Declared The Winner.

The Save Us X29 Airs Or Maybe A New One, Or Maybe Jericho Comes Out On The Mic And Cuts A CYBER SUNDAY IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!! Promo And Were All Happy Now After The Castastrophy Known As Cyber Sunday. But I Doubt It Cuz If U Think About It X Is The Roman Numeral For 10 And 29. 10 29 Is October 29 To Be Excact Monday October 29 aka tomorrows raw. Maybe Jerichos Return Has Been Milked Enough And They Let Him Return. Well See.

Pz Yall

6. Jonny B

Jonny B Hi

I might hang around for the Live Discussion, its on Sky Sports and if we are indeed to see the return of Jericho it might be worth the wait.

7. A.J.

But what about the so called X29, which would mean tomorrow as that what the USA president wants though i doubt Vince will listen to her starting now

8. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

What on earth are you talking about?

9. Lil Wes

Lil Wes All Eyez On Me

All of the videos have 29 in there, possibly hinting Oct 29 being the return date.

BTW, I'm going to LMAO at people who actually pay 40 bucks and he doesn't show up.

10. A.J.

it almost like something WWE would do to sell a crappy PPV and Jericho show up manana

11. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

Oh yeah, I missed Raw last week, that must've been the X29 video

and I will be joining you in LMAO at everyone who pays just to see the return of Jericho, only to have him no show

12. BooCocky

BooCocky On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan

I wouldnt pay forty dollars for this if someone split it right down the middle. Anyways Jericho wont return tonight and if he did, whats it going to do?

13. a7xoff

a7xoff GLaD I'm not you...

And that's the reason I'm not spending 40 dollars to watch the show... I'll probably just hang and read in here.... Probably more entertaining then watching it anyway... That is unless Santino shows up then it's worth 100$

14. Lil Wes

Lil Wes All Eyez On Me

Even if he does show..Is it really worth 40 dollers? When the next day you can just watch it on dailymotion or youtube, Plus the PPV is likely going to be shit.

Especially with no Santino:(

15. CenaBlowsAll

CenaBlowsAll Dark Match Winner

hey, go to saveus-222.com, they have a fial countdown leading up to 10:30 tonight, Cyber Sunday will indeed be JERICHO

16. Lil Wes

Lil Wes All Eyez On Me

17. RatedRLegendKiller

RatedRLegendKiller Dark Match Jobber

God, some people are just stupid, give me a break dude

18. Jonny B

Jonny B Hi

Its free here, if he doesn't show up, all I will have lost is a little bit of sleep.

19. Colamania

Colamania Finally. Colin has come back...

I'm with the Hollywood admin on this one. We get it free. Yaay.

I have to point out, I have another theory on SAVE_US.X29. Simply this:

X is the letter before Y.

The 9th letter of the alphabet is I. The letter before J.

X29 = Y2J in code. Kind of.

20. Pet Shop Boy

Pet Shop Boy Guest

It will be a bit gutting if he doesnt show up, but i refuse to pay for it so im watching it free online if he doesnt show up there are only 2 matches that may be worth watching. Hardy/MVP, and Morrison/Cm Punk oh and hopefully Finlay cripples Rey.

21. BooCocky

BooCocky On A Nature walk with Daniel Bryan

Who is this Chris Jericho? I never heard of him? But i would pay $100 to see Santino

22. krissy_xo

krissy_xo Guest

save_US.X29 simiply means X=10 (roman numeral) 29=well 29

oct.29 will be his return b4 it was save_us. 222 which meant 2 year ago two months and two days of oct.28.2007 (cyber sunday) jericho was "fired" and that was there orignal plan

23. krissy_xo

krissy_xo Guest

save_US.X29 simiply means X=10 (roman numeral) 29=well 29

oct.29 will be his return b4 it was save_us. 222 which meant 2 year ago two months and two days of oct.28.2007 (cyber sunday) jericho was "fired" and that was there orignal plan

What do u think?

24. EVERYONE THINKS THE SAV_US_222 WAS FOR CYBER SUNDAY

THAN EVERYONE THAUGHT THE SAVE_US_X29 IS FOR RAW AFTER

I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS

X29 = 2X9 WHICH = 18 SO HE COMES BACK NOVEMBER 18 SURVIVOR SERIES

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON MY THERORY

25. krissy_xo

krissy_xo Guest

i was just on wrestlezone and it says and i quote

"We've had a few readers send us word that the preview for WWE Monday Night Raw tomorrow is listing the fallout from Cyber Sunday and a look at the "new WWE Champion." Thanks to Jennifer & Stephen for sending word about this. "

Shawn or who? may be champ