Live Discussion: Night of Champions 6/29/2008

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show

WWE Champion Triple H vs. John Cena (WWE Championship Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs Batista (World Heavyweight Championship Match)

ECW Champion Kane vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry (Triple Threat ECW Championship Match)

World Tag Team Champions Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase & ??? (World Tag Team Championship Match)

WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison & The Miz vs. Finlay & Hornswoggle (WWE Tag Team Championship Match)

United States Champion Matt Hardy vs. Chavo Guerrero (United States Championship Match)

Women's Champion Mickie James vs. Katie Lea Burchill (Women's Championship Match)

Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho vs. ???? (Intercontinental Championship Match)

Possibly Divas Championship Match

My first LD in a looong time. I won't be ordering, but I'll be posting, stupid? Yes.

Foley and JR confirmed that match.

Live Discussion Role Call: Uncle Shocky Power On!!!

I actually ordered the webcast. Can u call me a dumbass??? Why yes... yes you can.

The PPV has started. Who's watching?

im not, i ordered it about two weeks ago, and to my horror i found out that i was working, and with the planner not working on the sky+, im majorly pissed off.

can someone give us a review of the matches as they finish, in decent detail, if you dont mind :blush:

First match is John Morrison & The Miz vs. Finlay & Hornswoggle. Perfect! Get this one out the way so we can forget about it one hour later.

hope i dont get in trouble by wrz but im goin to try and open up a chat tonight since i dont see one on the site if anyone wants to join post a reply or im me at basketballstr40

hope to see ya guys there and if wrz opens one up for the ppv then i'll be there instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back