Live Discussion: Night of Champions 6/29/2008

They didn't finish the match quick, WWE PPVs always go off the air at 15 minutes till.

Not a bad main-event. I felt it was a 15 minute match spaced out for 20 minutes though.

I also agree that it was stupid. As much as I hate Cena. He should of won. They just made Raw look like crap with no World Title.

Money in the Bank?

I'm sure they'll get a title back to Raw. Maybe a HHH vs. Edge match, where loser has to drop strap.

Yeah, I was expecting CM Punk to steal the title from HHH in his injured state, ala Edge after the Elimination Chamber a few years ago. That would have made for an interesting twist. I still think it's too soon for Edge vs HHH, unless they build it for SummerSlam. But, that's a long time for RAW to go without a title.

make a new belt after unification for smackdown (throwin that crappy toy lookin one away) and bring back the big circular belt for raw. the one stone cold HHH and rock use to fight over, that one kicked ass

I think this was a great ending to the show. How can everyone not be interested in whats going to happen in the near future with the titles? They could do so many different things right now, no one knows whats going to happen, and that is awesome

Wow, this was an amazing PPV:

- Edge retains
- Kofi vs Y2J was amazing
- Cena learned a new move

I can't wait to see how RAW regains its world title since neither Batista or Cena managed to bring a world title to RAW. This most likely sets up a MitB cash-in in the near future.

some one will be beating CM Punk for the money in the bank on RAW

This is going to make for some interesting TV. I wanted Cena to be RAW champ but I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. I def. see Edge-HHH in a champion vs champion match at Summerslam but I don't know what will happen on the RAW side.

Cena must have been legit injured, which sucks a lot because there goes all the building since Royal Rumble.

I guess, now, who knows. They might have to give someone else from Raw a shot at one of the titles. Or maybe Punk is cashing in Money in the Bank tomorrow on Raw or Friday on Smackdown; maybe they wanted to give fans a real match between Trips and Punk rather than an Edge style cash in.

A title change on one of the shows would be a nice treat as well. It's not unheard of, Edge won it on Raw in 2006, Brock Lesnar did it on Smackdown in 2003, Stone Cold did it on Raw in 2001. So Punk cashing in Monday or Friday night and winning could happen.

I actually think this was a smart move by the WWE. True Raw doesn't have a World Title anymore but Cena Winning the title was so fricken predictable that WWE gave us a swerve. The thing this could inspire is maybe a another Undisputed Title again and having the champion being on both shows. Who knows it will be interesting to see what happens on Raw tomorrow.

you know what id love to see on smackdown?

vickie give HHH a mystery opponent and have Punks music play, he to come from behind pick up HHH and GTS and a 3 count, then Punk pulls a steel plate from his knee pad, INSTANT HEAT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back