WWE Night of Champions 2011 - ¡El Chocolate Sexual Para el Campeón Pesado Mundial!

you must be mistaking Nash for Hall

You must be mistaken for knowing anything. Nash Smokes weed. I was more making a joke to Hardy being Messed up on drugs. HHH is less likely to smoke then Nash, and Punks straight edge. I guess I could've made a Mike Chioda joke there and say he was reffing the match. But ya Nash enjoys weed.

You must be mistaken for knowing anything. Nash Smokes weed. I was more making a joke to Hardy being Messed up on drugs. HHH is less likely to smoke then Nash, and Punks straight edge. I guess I could've made a Mike Chioda joke there and say he was reffing the match. But ya Nash enjoys weed.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

makes sense now

ya and after that we can finally get you to a high school level of education status:rolleyes:

You say to the high school graduate, currently in college on a full scholarship.

You need help with periods and capitalization too. I'll put you in Milenko's class.

Is it just me or is the John Cena hate in the crowd obnoxious and lame -.-

Not really its pretty cool because they have started to make the half boo's/half cheers part of Cena's character and its good because its different to other face characters and at least Cena gets a reaction.

You say to the high school graduate, currently in college on a full scholarship.

You need help with periods and capitalization too. I'll put you in Milenko's class.

no you have mentioned several times "I have an 8th grade education"
im just a fast typer CROCK!:suspic:

nice match so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back