TNA iMPACT! LD for 07/15

Hmm, we must be talking about a different Guerrero, is it Mando you're thinking of? Either that, or good wrestling isn't "in" these days, I guess I didn't pick up on that.
You idiot. What KB is saying is that Eddie is in fact a great wrestler, but not a freakin' hall of famer. WWE did it for the marketing rather than because he deserved it. Maybe he would if he had more years, but he damn sure isn't a Paul Orndorf. Or an Iron Shiek. There are way too many guys out there who deserve the spot he got. Being inducted to the hall of fame makes him seem overrated, because he really didn't deserve it.

So you ARE suggesting WWE sends these "future stars" back to developmental?

Please start making sense.

No, I mean that they could still keep getting better while still being on TV. Hell, all of Season 2 still go down to Florida to keep getting better.

No I have a case of watching TNA and knowing that if you don't get an explanation in the first two weeks of an angle you're not likely going to get one.

So stop watching – what do you want me to tell you? TNA is obviously not in the business of using the WWE's a-b-c booking to appeal to types like you who demand that the program be flawless and never once confuse you if even for a moment.

1. This isn't about making new stars. That sums up the problem with this angle, or at least one of the two main ones. This is about trying to get more out of the old guys that used to mean something. It's not about planning for the future or anything like that. It's about hoping to get one big thing going and then figuring the rest out. That is bad business, period.

2. WWE definitely is planning for the future. Morrison, Miz, Kofi, Swagger, Punk, Cena, Orton, Edge, DiBiase, Sheamus Rhodes. There are ten guys right there that are young and being pushed. The oldest of that bunch is I believe Cena at 33 or so. That's a youth movement and why WWE is going to be

One thing here: Why is building for the future so much more important to you than being entertained today?

No shit, man. Becuase they never started building those stars when most of their guys started getting hurt or retired – now they're forced to go full youth movement by default. That's not "good business". Good business would have been building these guys ahead of time so they were actually primed to take over when the HBK's and Flair's really bowed out full-time.

What do you call Shawn putting most of them over? Cena got over by beating HHH and SHawn in the main event of Wrestlemania. Sheamus put HHH on the shelf. Edge beat up Undertaker more than once. Punk made Taker lose by submission.

What more can you want man?

So, your future WWE stars are guys who are greener in the ring than the weed I smoke? Actually, it makes sense. I mean, look at McIntyre and Sheamus.

Oh, you're cool because you smoke weed and you go by "goodlay" on a wrestling forum where 98% of the community are guys.

Also, Sheamus is the furthest thing from being green.

Furthermore, yeah, these guys turned out being fucking jobbers:

stunning-steve-austin.jpg

vz7wyf.jpg

dcwldl.jpg

2mq80h4.jpg

We don't know what these Nexus guys are going to turn out like... but as these photos show, you don't become a star overnight and these guys at one point, were green. They only went on to be the biggest stars of this business.

One thing here: Why is building for the future so much more important to you than being entertained today?

Because there's another company that did business like TNA is doing now and it was called WCW. They just had more talent, more money, bigger names and a weaker WWF. It bombed then and it's not exactly working now. I don't want a WWE dominated wrestling world and that's what's looking us in the face if TNA keeps doing stupid stuff like they're doing.

Enlighten us poor, mentally deficient posters with your flawless argument please?
That's supposed to be a full stop, son.

Do I honestly need to explain why comparing one of the best wrestlers WWE's had over the last two decades (a man who's had time and opprotunity to endear himself to the masses) to a random flavor of the month who's cooled off (rather than someone who could truly be seen as his modern day equal) is an absurd argument? Honestly, Tiger, you tongue my asshole in the bar all you want, but that doesn't make the side you're supporting here and the tactics they're employing any less feeble. Your boy might as well have compared Steve Austin to MVP. It's the same absurd tactic. You should be smarter than this.

What do you call Shawn putting most of them over? Cena got over by beating HHH and SHawn in the main event of Wrestlemania. Sheamus put HHH on the shelf. Edge beat up Undertaker more than once. Punk made Taker lose by submission.

Good for them – doesn't help any of them with their drab personalities any. They're still boring as shit, so what was the point – so it "made sense"? I'd rather watch two very entertaining has-beens participate in an "outdated" feud than watch two greener-than-grass rookies with no personality or character depth feud just because it makes "sense" for them to according to the story.

Because there's another company that did business like TNA is doing now and it was called WCW. They just had more talent, more money, bigger names and a weaker WWF. It bombed then and it's not exactly working now. I don't want a WWE dominated wrestling world and that's what's looking us in the face if TNA keeps doing stupid stuff like they're doing.

So instead, you'd like that they do exactly what the WWE do in terms of A-B-C booking so you aren't upset when you don't "get" something for five minutes, and you think that'll help the industry any? They're called an alternative for a reason. Last thing I want to see is the same fucking boring ass shit I see in the WWE right now going on in TNA, even if it means it makes fans like you happy. Might as well be watching yet another WWE program, if that's the case.

Oh, you're cool because you smoke weed and you go by "goodlay" on a wrestling forum where 98% of the community are guys.

Also, Sheamus is the furthest thing from being green.

Furthermore, yeah, these guys turned out being fucking jobbers:

stunning-steve-austin.jpg

vz7wyf.jpg

dcwldl.jpg

2mq80h4.jpg

We don't know what these Nexus guys are going to turn out like... but as these photos show, you don't become a star overnight and these guys at one point, were green. They only went on to be the biggest stars of this business.

Personal insults? Nice man, shows how great of a poster you are.

Comparing the Nexus guys to Cena, Batista, Austin, etc.? Okay, we'll see how that turns out for you.

Please, at least guys like Cena showed glimpses of a superstar in his fucking debut. These guys couldn't even get over on a fucking developmental show.

If anyone besides Barrett and Daniel Bryan (if he comes back) become stars, I will eat my words.

Personal insults? Nice man, shows how great of a poster you are.

Comparing the Nexus guys to Cena, Batista, Austin, etc.? Okay, we'll see how that turns out for you.

Please, at least guys like Cena showed glimpses of a superstar in his fucking debut. These guys couldn't even get over on a fucking developmental show.

If anyone besides Barrett and Daniel Bryan (if he comes back) become stars, I will eat my words.

If anyone other than Barrett grow a personality, I'll eat them for you.

Good for them – doesn't help any of them with their drab personalities any. They're still boring as shit, so what was the point – so it "made sense"? I'd rather watch two very entertaining has-beens participate in an "outdated" feud than watch two greener-than-grass rookies with no personality or character depth feud just because it makes "sense" for them to according to the story.

Have fun with that when they're off the air in two years because they don't make a dime.

So instead, you'd like that they do exactly what the WWE do in terms of A-B-C booking so you aren't upset when you don't "get" something for five minutes, and you think that'll help the industry any? They're called an alternative for a reason. Last thing I want to see is the same fucking boring ass shit I see in the WWE right now going on in TNA, even if it means it makes fans like you happy. Might as well be watching yet another WWE program, if that's the case.

When you say do exactly what WWE does, are you referring to make money, become a global company, have high ratings and bring in fans?

As for the alternative thing, nothing says alternative like making a stable of guys from a company that was put to rest by WWE less than five months ago

Then wholes in the TNA fans' arguments are larger than the gap in Jay Lethal's teeth.

So why is it so inconceivable for any of these ECW guys to put over a TNA guy? I'm in no way saying HHH and Shawn Micheals putting someone over is the same thing as Rhyno putting someone over, but how else do you put over young talent without burying other young talent when you don't have to stars to put them over?

That's supposed to be a full stop, son.

Do I honestly need to explain why comparing one of the best wrestlers WWE's had over the last two decades (a man who's had time and opprotunity to endear himself to the masses) to a random flavor of the month who's cooled off (rather than someone who could truly be seen as his modern day equal) is an absurd argument? Honestly, Tiger, you tongue my asshole in the bar all you want, but that doesn't make the side you're supporting here and the tactics they're employing any less feeble. Your boy might as well have compared Steve Austin to MVP. It's the same absurd tactic. You should be smarter than this.

Well I meant giving us an argument as to why RVD is wasting his time on this angle, not why comparing Shawn Micheals to JoMo is a bad argument.

What the hell is a full stop son?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back