TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.17.11

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;2945721 said:
Is he any good?

Not bad. He was in a good tag team before that and had a pretty damn good three way feud with Mike Mondo (Mikey from the Spirit Squad) and Cliff Compton (Domino) for the last feud months that just ended. He uses a neckbreaker for a finisher and was believable as champion if that helps.

So, three matches so far. A knockouts match, about 2 minutes long, a mixed team match, about 3 minutes long, and a match for the TV title where many of us did not know who was who.

God, I cannot imagine why TNA hasn't been racing up the ratings scale since the Hogan/Bischoff regime began.

Can you say 1.2? Again?

Not bad. He was in a good tag team before that and had a pretty damn good three way feud with Mike Mondo (Mikey from the Spirit Squad) and Cliff Compton (Domino) for the last feud months that just ended. He uses a neckbreaker for a finisher and was believable as champion if that helps.

Ah now I remember him. I saw some of his stuff online last year. I think he has some potential if given the chance.

If this isn't irony, I don't know what is.

I'm looking for a good source as I'm a man who likes to back up what I say. However, I'm having trouble thus far finding more of a source than wiki answers. I'm sure there's something out there so if someone else comes across it before I do, help a brother out!

Bubba Ray Dudley is currently dominating 3 former World Champions. I don't care how much of a good heel he is, that just doesn't seem right.

Fuck sake just book the triple threat and get it over with

Also Bully and AJ, should I be ashamed that I like where this is going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back