TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.17.11

Let me say this with as much decency as I can.

If you gonna have a double countout, yeah ok.

But if you gonna have a fatal four way no TNA, atleast has a fuckin' winner!

It's a sad way to book matches with no brain's.

That was sick.

JJ, I wasn't ballbustin, just curious. I was under the impression that the legends deals were for hasbeens that did not have much money and that the deal did limit what you could do elsewhere but I have never seen much on it one way or the other. I think most of the bigger names do not sign one, they sign their own deal, whether they are in-ring retired or not.

Just call it a triple threat and end it already!

Their just playing on the fan's intellegence. It's a sad way to not book a new match.

After Noticeably F.A.T. explained to you the importance of apostrophe placement, you follow it up with spelling intelligence wrong and using the wrong "their". In this case, you needed to use "they're". Give us a solid English sentence and earn back some credibility!

Correct me if I'm wrong, by isn't AJ the leader of a stable? Why isn't Fourtune beating the absolute piss out of Bully right now?

So now the first or second face is doing an injury angle? Great. Even MORE talented guys that won't be wrestling for awhile.

That was sick.

JJ, I wasn't ballbustin, just curious. I was under the impression that the legends deals were for hasbeens that did not have much money and that the deal did limit what you could do elsewhere but I have never seen much on it one way or the other. I think most of the bigger names do not sign one, they sign their own deal, whether they are in-ring retired or not.

Most do sign legends deals, as these provide for them to work with WWE but not have to be an active competitor on the roster. They get to make sporadic appearances, maybe wrestle every now and again, but mostly have their name available for things like video games, books (the legends book came out like last year), DVDs, and other merchandising endeavors. Basically, WWE and the legend can profit off each other while not signing the dude to compete full time. It's a good deal all around for guys that know their in ring career is over. That's my knowledge on it. If I learn more, I'll let you know.

After Noticeably F.A.T. explained to you the importance of apostrophe placement, you follow it up with spelling intelligence wrong and using the wrong "their". In this case, you needed to use "they're". Give us a solid English sentence and earn back some credibility!

Dude, does it really matter?

I got my point across, that's all that count's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back