TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.17.11

TNA is going to be in town tomorrow night. I'm thinking I might pass on a live wrestling event in Jacksonville for the first time ever.

Aren't police usually at wrestling shows? Seems that every other time something goes down in the history of wrestling, the police are there and don't need a call. Just sayin'.

What's this, an actual wrestling match? Too bad it involves three guys no one cares about, fighting for a belt that no one cares about either.

Remember kids, this is the belt that just months ago was in the middle of the Doug Williams/AJ Styles feud. Now, it will be held by men who we are trying to identify the difference between.

Or, Hogan was paid by McMahon to join and ruin TNA from the inside.

That's funny, I haven't wanted to be a conspiracy theorist or anything, but I've wondered the exact same thing.

It's kind of funny Nash goes back after bashing the product, then Jimmy Hart, Hogan's bud and probably his "feeler" is welcomed back w/open arms without so much as a shrug.

Can it be they're testing the waters and putting a bug in Vince's ear? Or has this been the plan all along to get Hogan his big send off, legends contract, merchandising, and dvd and book deals?

Maybe it's been a secret deal all along. Hmmmmmmm..........

Alright, thanks. That's what I thought but I wasn't sure.

That was the fastest Triple Threat Match ever. Was it longer than the Victory Road main event?

I don't have a problem with him being the champion. He looks like a bad ass and it looks like he could seriously fuck some people up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back