TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.17.11

How could they fuck up the Pope so bad? He was great a year ago and wrestled for the World Title at Lock Down. Now, this is just awful.

Why did the blind man after gaining his vision lose the ability to talk?

How could they fuck up the Pope so bad? He was great a year ago and wrestled for the World Title at Lock Down. Now, this is just awful.

Why did the blind man after gaining his vision lose the ability to talk?

He was overrated and annoying then. People were just willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because he wasn't given a chance in WWE. I think people are realizing now that he didn't get that chance not because of politics, but because he's annoying and sucks.

I've never found him even remotely entertaining, and he's only gotten worse. He doesn't know how to play heel, and he's just painful to watch now. It's sad, really. I feel worst for Joe.

Are you fucking kidding me? Kidnapping with a knife to his throat?

No, really? What did I miss.

If that did happen, I think TNA either know their going be cancelled in a few month's and are doing whatever. Or, Hogan was paid by McMahon to join and ruin TNA from the inside.

That's alittle to much!

1. I've been against Pope since he was in WWE and have been the entire time, despite again being told I didn't know what I was talking about.

2. That was either the funniest thing TNA has done in months or the worst and I'm not sure which.

He was overrated and annoying then. People were just willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because he wasn't given a chance in WWE. I think people are realizing now that he didn't get that chance not because of politics, but because he's annoying and sucks.

I've never found him even remotely entertaining, and he's only gotten worse. He doesn't know how to play heel, and he's just painful to watch now. It's sad, really. I feel worst for Joe.

I thought he made a great face, especially when he was going against Flair and Styles. It made for a good rich, spoiled kid vs man from the streets type feud.

He is easy to cheer for and a likable guy. His heel work as the Pope is beyond awful, though. The Pope character is built to be a face.

EDIT: I also feel worse for Joe. He went from being the biggest badass in TNA to this. Just sad.

Uh....does Pope have a Batcave or something back there that Joe just can't find them? Or did Pope just go past catering to know that it would distract Joe long enough to torture Okato a bit?

Um, why's he torturing a Japanese guy?

Not that's it's not normal, because it's part of a storyline. But after the Tsunami that killed 15,000 Japanese people, you would think they'ed take it out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back