• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD: Crucial Crew Not Included

This title change is a lot like in Seinfeld when George flew to Ohio just to use the "jerk store" line. This happened to "zing" WWE. Short term, some people are excited. Long term, you just gave a big middle finger to guys like Anderson, Morgan, RVD, AJ, etc for working hard week after week and chasing the title.

So in other words, the main event scene is blown completely up for a shot at WWE. Got it.

You think Sting was going to come back and be a mid-carder?

A special thanks to the website you write for. I knew about this title change a week in advance because they allow spoilers in their comments.

Not that you care about that (and you shouldn't), but I just always found it weird that they moderate comments, yet allow spoilers.

The title change helps build towards Anderson's necessary heel turn as well. Hardy/Sting rematch is another reason for him to not get his title shot.

You think Sting was going to come back and be a mid-carder?

A special thanks to the website you write for. I knew about this title change a week in advance because they allow spoilers in their comments.

Not that you care about that (and you shouldn't), but I just always found it weird that they moderate comments, yet allow spoilers.

Or he could have not come back at this time or oh I don't know, NOT IN THE TITLE MATCH? Anderson had a rematch clause and won a #1 contender, yet here's Sting winning the title and likely giving us Hardy vs. Sting at the PPV. Why should I buy that any #1 contenders match is wortha damn now?

Or he could have not come back at this time or oh I don't know, NOT IN THE TITLE MATCH? Anderson had a rematch clause and won a #1 contender, yet here's Sting winning the title and likely giving us Hardy vs. Sting at the PPV. Why should I buy that any #1 contenders match is wortha damn now?

Because that's the whole point of narrative they're building with Anderson right now?

Do you know the difference between a promo one week and what happens the next? Also, I never said anything about the ONLY point of the promo was a shot at WWE. I know you all want Sting to be irrelevant because you are jealous of him for whatever reason. Doesn't make it true.

We shouldn't buy into #1 contender matches. That much is clear.

As for the "where was Sting supposed to go" crowd: how about Sting reunites with AJ who he mentored in a way a year and a half ago and joins the battle against Immortal, taking the on screen leadership role as a NON WRESTLER. The guy is 51 and could be better suited using his story that was actually told of seeing Hogan's BS and leading the troops against him. That's what I would have done. Screw him wrestling at this point.

Another issue I have with putting the belt on Sting:

he looked decent in the ring tonight in a squash. Is he capable of being in the ring full time? I don't know if you remember, but about five months ago he was pretty lousy out there as far as wrestling goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back