The Survivor Series LD on 11/21 Will See Where The Winds of Change Blow John Cena!

Easily a waste of £14.95, easily one of the worst pay per views I've seen all year.

Very dissapointed.

No, just no. Great undercard, ending that is getting people talking, and the only "bad" match was WHC. This was a very good show. I had a ton of fun, and can't wait for RAW tomorrow to see how things progress.

I know this is a stupid idea.... But Maybe John Cena will be revealed as the Raw GM?

How did he/why did he...

A) Send emails during his own matches?
B) Reveal his plan to take down Nexus from the inside only to foil is own plan?
C) Make the stipulation that got him fired?

Theory debunked. Thanks for playing.

Except for them specifically addressing that during the build

And you don't think that WWE could easily ignore that? Counting on the typical short term memories of the average WWE fan (as opposed to the super-intelligent fans here on wrestlezone)? You're right, they did technically address it, and if wrestling weren't buried in kayfabe, it could never happen. But WWE can do whatever it wants, and they probably will.

Not too long ago, the Miz lost a match on RAW whereby if he lost, he would have to leave RAW forever. It was clearly spelled out in the stipulations. The very next week, he was back on RAW, and he's still there. WWE can change the rules on the fly, and you can be sure theat's what they'll do here.

How did he/why did he...

A) Send emails during his own matches?
B) Reveal his plan to take down Nexus from the inside only to foil is own plan?
C) Make the stipulation that got him fired?

Theory debunked. Thanks for playing.

A) Sent the emails beforehand
C)To reveal him as the GM

And you got me on B.

Genuine surprise in a WWE PPV?? About frigging time tbh!! The fact we're all wondering what the hell happens next makes it even better.

Great PPV, haven't enjoyed one this much in a long time.

And you don't think that WWE could easily ignore that? Counting on the typical short term memories of the average WWE fan (as opposed to the super-intelligent fans here on wrestlezone)? You're right, they did technically address it, and if wrestling weren't buried in kayfabe, it could never happen. But WWE can do whatever it wants, and they probably will.

Not too long ago, the Miz lost a match on RAW whereby if he lost, he would have to leave RAW forever. It was clearly spelled out in the stipulations. The very next week, he was back on RAW, and he's still there. WWE can change the rules on the fly, and you can be sure theat's what they'll do here.

Miz pretended to be a different wrestler (ala Mr America) and won a contract. He then unmasked and could show up again.

Er, way to leave out the mechanism on how that went down.

They wouldnt pull that shit in the main program of the company. This aint TNA for fuck sake

Maybe Cena didn't know he was the heel announcer lol I think you scraping the barrel there mate its prob just pure coincidence.

A) Sent the emails beforehand
C)To reveal him as the GM

And you got me on B.

A) What about when the emails refer to something that just happened in the ring?

C)Why wouldn't he just announce himself as the GM instead of firing himself to announce himself as the GM.

Once again, I think you for playing. Stop trying.

WWEs been pulling out the big guns all year. First with Bret Hart returning and Shawn retiring among other things. Things start to get weak, and Nexus comes in. Nexus starts to dwindle down, and then this. Damn what's WWE gonna do for 2011???

You are the reason for the WWE's declining PPV buy rates. Me too, in that case.

Here in the Uk we used to get them all FREE!

Now they charge us for most of em - screw that, I only pay for WM as thats the big show no pun but the rest I watch on stream or if its free on sky sports.

My fucking goodness people, he fucking hugged Cole becuase him getting fired is bigger than on screen characters. Thats fucking all.

Fuck sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back