• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Survivor Series LD on 11/21 Will See Where The Winds of Change Blow John Cena!

FOr the title. What I was thinking as well.
It could be. Barrett wins the title in the RAW EC match, and Cena is named the challenger.

However, I don't think the title is needed for the big payoff at Mania. You could have a different match be for the title with Barrett/Cena as the top Non-Title contest of the PPV.

It could be. Barrett wins the title in the RAW EC match, and Cena is named the challenger.

However, I don't think the title is needed for the big payoff at Mania. You could have a different match be for the title with Barrett/Cena as the top Non-Title contest of the PPV.

One that would otherwise be fairly heatless, ala Jericho - Edge from last year, your right

What a load of bullfuck!

Not really bothered who won out of Orton and Barrett - prefer Orton to be honest.

But the fact after all the build up Cena did practically NOTHING to make any major impact at all and supposedly now is fired and just walks out now (kayfabe) is a real deflater of a ending IMO.

Am I shocked? Not really WWE = Masters at fucking good things up!

RonKillings Twitter = What's up miami !! eating at big pink,south beach,,and I haven't even started yet... 1 minute ago

Well Cenas 'friend' doesn't give a shit that he's fired apparently :p

What a load of bullfuck!

Not really bothered who won out of Orton and Barrett - prefer Orton to be honest.

But the fact after all the build up Cena did practically NOTHING to make any major impact at all and supposedly now is fired and just walks out now (kayfabe) is a real deflater of a ending IMO.

Am I shocked? Not really WWE = Masters at fucking good things up!
:disappointed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back