The Survivor Series LD on 11/21 Will See Where The Winds of Change Blow John Cena!

Wow Cena is over like a M***er. This guy can't turn heel for financial reasons alone. Hopefully this ends the feud for a while and he comes back later on.

The next person who acts like this is confusing will be banned.

Barrett fucking lost. So Cena is fired. Like they said 900 fucking times.

We are all fucking clueless here haha, im loving this.

@ Doc, yeah Ill be fucking disappointed as well, they built this up...now that hes fired tomorrow they better not have McMahon come out of Coma and rehire Cena, that would be shitty

LOLZ wikipedia took it serious. "Former pro wrestler" and then at the end of the 2010 part it says "Orton won thus ending his 10 year career"

We're talking about the same guy who the flagship show, and pretty much every PPV has been built around since June, right? Fuck whether or not he's paid his dues. He is flat out the right guy to be holding that title. If for no other reason than how well he's been booked.
No, he was booked to be the leader of the top stable on RAW. And he isn't ready for it, because he isn't a good enough wrestler for it. Not because he "hasn't paid his dues".

And Orton is still the right guy to hold the belt. Now he goes on and feuds with Sheamus, or Miz, or JoMo, or someone else. Orton/either of those 3 will work. Barrett vs. Orton/3 above guys wouldn't. Barrett/Orton has resulted in pretty shit matches saved by CENA. CENA is the common denominator in all of this. Barrett feuded with CENA the entire time. CENA carried Barrett, because CENA is the best in the WWE right now.

Shitty ending. Expected a lot more.

and obv hes gonna be back tomorrow, so typical WWE.
Awesome ending, and there is no reason to expect him back. Maybe tomorrow as a "goodbye" thing, then takes time off.

I feel bad for you mods now. All those Cena marks and Cena haters starting threads like OMGZ CZENA'S FIRED FROM DA WWE! WILL HE JUMP TO TNA or some other stupid shit.

I attempted to make a flow chart to help any idiots figure out what happened. My apologies for how shitty it is, but anyone with a 3rd grade education should understand it.

________________________ Will John Cena Get fired if Barrett Looses?______________

____________YES______________________________________________NO

_______Did Barrett Lose?_______________________________ Cena is not fired

__YES______________________________NO______________________

Cena is fired______________________Cena is not fired____________________

Whoever edited his page is an idiot, i really do hate Cena haters, they are such a plight on wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back