• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Survivor Series LD on 11/21 Will See Where The Winds of Change Blow John Cena!

I can't see wwe letting Cenago anywhere with all the popularity he brings to the table but I can see Barrett getting whats due him from Cena. The GM will not fire him although he may go to TNA or Smackdown! Glad to see he stuck to his guns....on this one have to watch Monday night RAW

I think the Rock and Stone Cold are involved. Ultimate takeover The Rock is going to TNA to take over with Immortal and Cena and Stone cold is taking over wwe with Nexus and it turns out that Triple H designed it all with Shane O mac. Setting up Taker vs Sting Kane vs Matt Morgan Aj Styles vs Daniel Bryan Cena vs Orton Barrett vs Wolfe and Hogan vs Hart what a wrestlemania....

No, just...stop.....trying. Go away please. I said go away please! Go away!!! NOW!!!!!

Here we are, a great big bunch of marks, right after Survivor Series, in a match with John Cena possibly being fired, and none of us have a damn clue what's coming.

But WWE is totally predictable. We know EVERYTHING that's going on.
John Cena will be back by WrestleMania. Who cares?

I see from where you are coming but the current batch of WWE fans is still young. This isn't the Attitude Era any longer. You need to explain more things, it seems like.

I believe the lap around the arena was Cena himself doing it. Not the WWE saying to do so.
they explained it about 934987623469498230487 times. why explain it 934987623469498230488 times. Even mentally handicapped children can understand he's fired if he loses.

Cena DEFINITELY didn't do that on his own. He had security with him. If he didn't do it on his own, the security wouldn't know to go with him. Plus they managed to catch it all on camera.

Why tell the audience what they already know?

This never once made it seem like he left on his own terms. He did the right thing (call the match down the middle), knew the consequences (as did the rest of the WWE Universe), and got himself fired. No need to shove it down our throats. And since they want us to believe he left, they are giving us this sad feeling that he is leaving, hence the lap around the arena.

thats why I think the finish pissed me off so much. Could have been so much more gut wrenching the way it went down. It all happened far too fast, and not with near enough build up and subtlety.

they explained it about 934987623469498230487 times. why explain it 934987623469498230488 times. Even mentally handicapped children can understand he's fired if he loses.

Cena DEFINITELY didn't do that on his own. He had security with him. If he didn't do it on his own, the security wouldn't know to go with him. Plus they managed to catch it all on camera.

Well that and, they flashed the graphic for the end of the show, then removed it, and stayed for another 5 minutes, then showed it again. I have literally NEVER seen that done on any show, ever.

Obviously not planned.

Come on, Stormy. Let's be serious for a second. Security would have followed him wherever he went into the crowd. Their job is to protect the entertainers, keep order and keep fans safe. They would have done so. And WWE wants to follow their prized jewel.

thats why I think the finish pissed me off so much. Could have been so much more gut wrenching the way it went down. It all happened far too fast, and not with near enough build up and subtlety.
I've long since given up on pro wrestling and subtlety having an LTR. Silently *********ing over Orton's wicked psychology is the closest we'll come to such a thing.

I've long since given up on pro wrewstling and subtlety having an LTR. Silently *********ing over Orton's wicked psychology is the closest we'll come to such a thing.

No tension built hardly at all. It was like, one thing.

WHATFUCKYOU PUSHRKOPIN12..3CENAFIREDZOMG

in the span of like, 30 seconds.

fucking bastards, angle built since fucking June, and the culmination takes place over the span of 30 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back