The shoot

The joke is that he's put Coco on ignore.

I get it now. LOL

and you're angry about this because?

Anytime there is injustice, JGlass responds by dumping a bucket full of truth all over the situation.

Because a video game tournament on the internet MATTERS, DAMMIT. Chill the fuck out.

:wtf:

But when I got pmed by Becca to vote in the best poster tag team tourney I couldn't be arsed to make a decent post to explain why. People who don't have an opinion on the matchup aren't going to make a nonspam post explaining why Mario Kart > Zelda. That was the point of it.

I'm voting Mario Kart because I like racing games better than RPGs.

There's a non-spam post. Winner.

Because nobody's PMed for votes in other irrelevent tournaments here. Oh wait...

Further proof that this is one of the more irrelevant tournaments.

pot-calling-the-kettle-black-734818%5B5%5D.jpg

I didn't realize trying to treat everyone equally was douchey. Woe is me.

And that's got precisely nothing to do with whether or not one game is better to another. Coco knew that, which is why he wasn't surprised it was deleted. He was trolling, plain and simple. He stuck to the rules, but that's your next point.

It has everything to do with it. Without good cover art some games would likely go unnoticed by consumers. If a game goes unnoticed by most consumers it won't get the recognition it deserves. Because Mario Kart's cover art featured gameplay examples and the characters in the game people were more likely to pick up and enjoy the game.

And you come off as more than both. Funny how being angry about trivial shit a day later makes you come off.

I don't understand why people think I'm angry here. I'm merely defending the rights of our everyday posters. I am the voice of the voiceless.

Well, it's not like Coco's capable of being a dick within the rules is it?

You don't honestly believe that, do you?

There's no way that he's picked up infractions for "abusing the report button", or banned because IC25 had enough of him being a douchebag in the Cage Bar Room, and that was his EXACT reasoning. Go ask him about that next time the NJexus meets up if you want that confirmed.

My friends don't like Coco, so I guess I shouldn't either. Now I understand why you continue to let Lee anally penetrate you: neither of you are capable of independent thinking.

Coco is many things. One of them is being in the top 10% of posters in the forum. The other is a masterfully dickish troll. Don't white knight for him here, he's not an innocent victim. Lee thought he was trolling and deleted the post. End of story. You disagree? Take it up with him

Troll? Or truth warrior? I'm hardly white knighting for Coco, merely riding alongside him into battle in a war against oppression and lies.

Have you tried PMing him to ask why he closed it so soon? I mean it's not like he was going to have a chance to after he posted his shoot.

I prefer to conduct my business out in the open for all to see. You need to air out your dirty laundry to get rid of the stench.

Now sit down, take a deep breath, calm down and shut the fuck up.

Already sitting.
I'm not out of breath.
I'm not angry.
Go fuck yourself, if you think anyone with an independent thought on this site gives more than a shake of their dick about what you have to say you're shitting yourself.

It has everything to do with it. Without good cover art some games would likely go unnoticed by consumers. If a game goes unnoticed by most consumers it won't get the recognition it deserves. Because Mario Kart's cover art featured gameplay examples and the characters in the game people were more likely to pick up and enjoy the game.

That would be an excellent point if the video game tournament had anything to do with video game sales. But it doesn't, and the box art has zero to do with the game itself. Also, Zelda is exactly as recognizable as Mario is, don't be stupid.

That would be an excellent point if the video game tournament had anything to do with video game sales.
So drawing is a valid point to be had in a tournament about wrestling, but not in one about video games? I'm sorry. I thought video games were as much a business as wrestling was.

Remember when Doc called JGlass pathetic? Nice to see JGlass proving he was right. Seriously dude, your usually a pretty cool guy but right now your being a fucking tool, raising a big stink over a fucking VG tournament on a wrestling forum... fucking really?

It's amazing to me how blind people are being simply because a few of the "cool kids" on this site have decided to make their stand for Lee. Lee broke the rules as a mod and as a tournament organizer, and we're all okay with this?

I'd be more willing to let it go if I wasn't so sure all the sheep on this website were going to run this shit into the ground by making a congo line of reacharounds with Lee at the front of the train.

If something as fucking stupid & pointless as a vote not being counted in a VG tourny on a wrestling forum bothers you this fucking much then maybe you should get up and step away from the forums for a few days, ya know just take a lil' break. I promise this place will still be here when you get back.

It's not preventing me from getting any sleep at night, I just care about this place too much to let douchebags like Lee to masquerade as forum leaders, when all they want you to do is agree with the and tell them how nice their cock looks.

No one person is bigger than WZ forums:thumbsup:

Serious Jones begs to differ.

Oh, and Mozz, you're fucking shitting yourself if you think Link is as recognizable as Mario. Mario is THE most famous character in video game history (Pac Man MIGHT be an exception), and Link can barely play second fiddle to him.

Oh, and Mozz, you're fucking shitting yourself if you think Link is as recognizable as Mario. Mario is THE most famous character in video game history (Pac Man MIGHT be an exception), and Link can barely play second fiddle to him.

Then I'll rephrase -- if you think Link not being as recognizable as Mario because of box art, then you belong on the special bus.

So let me see if I am peicing this together right. As a forum, we weren't satisfied enough with the massive levels of nerd-i-tude we reached by bitching about voting in a professional wrestling tournament, so we've decided to go to the next level and do it with a Video Games Tournament?

That's like a stoner claiming he started Crack because Pot "just wasn't strong enough."

Then I'll rephrase -- if you think Link not being as recognizable as Mario because of box art, then you belong in the special bus.

I think you belong on the special bus after posing this incomplete sentence. I can only assume you meant, "if you think Link not being as recognizable as Mario is because of box art," which is never what I was getting at. It's the fact that Mario is so recognizable that makes him being on the cover of a game sell better. Link doesn't have the same drawing/selling power as Mario, and that's a fact.

So let me see if I am peicing this together right. As a forum, we weren't satisfied enough with the massive levels of nerd-i-tude we reached by bitching about voting in a professional wrestling tournament, so we've decided to go to the next level and do it with a Video Games Tournament?

That's like a stoner claiming he started Crack because Pot "just wasn't strong enough."

It's not about the tournament results, IC, it's about the principle of cheating and deleting posts that the mods don't agree with. As Sly has said, "We're better than that."

Well, at least most of us are.

I agree Doc, people defending someone who clearly broke the rules of his own tournament is epically lame. If only the Power Rangers had the time to go kick Lee in the face for being a tyrannical, self-important ass.

Criteria can be whatever you want.

I can see exactly why Coco's vote was disqualified.

JGlass:

If you're trolling, then it's not particularly funny or inciteful and just makes you come across as an ass.

If you're serious, then you're a Grade A douchebag. Lee is a better person than you ever will be.

Telling someone to back away from the forum if a video game tournament annoys them is something that I don't,get, personally. Way I see it is that people should come onto the forum to talk about whatever they want. If thats the video game tournament, who are you to judge what people should get annoyed by? I'm pretty sure everyone whos levelled that accusation at JGlass and others have things that piss them off which could be considered trivial.

JGlass:

If you're trolling, then it's not particularly funny or inciteful and just makes you come across as an ass.

If I'm trolling then I'm doing a damn good job of it, because while I lay on my couch, watching Sports Center, making half ass attempts to rile you folks up, I've gotten no less than 4 people to freak the fuck out.

If you're serious, then you're coming off as a Grade A douchebag. Lee is a better person than you ever will be.

If I'm serious than I'm doing a damn good job of it, because I've made all of you look like total fools when I'm simply laying on my couch, watching Sports Center, making half ass attempts to expose you all for the hypocrites you are.

And Lee? Let's take a quiz, shall we? Lee is a better than me because A) I don't make fun of people for being virgins. B) I don't delete posts of people whom I disagree with. C) I don't change the rules of interactive tournaments I run simply to tip the scales in favor of my favorite competitor. D) I'm not a gigantic dick to anyone that doesn't deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back