Yet another Shoot

Dwayne_Jason

Do I have everybody's attention now
AND SOME HONEST QUESTION TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

...You guys are pretty cool, actually. A bit cliqy in terms of who you hang out with but mods are decided fairly upon. Don't know why you guys get so much hate.

Though I don't know why there's so much discussion going around on meager things like threads and stuff. I thought the debates would be more intense in the Cigar Lounge.
Also, I've been in the Bar Room for a while, and I've become a better poster. Weird. More people should come here. Wait, then it'll become a shit hole.

I tried to do WZCW, maybe I'll try out again. Its extremely complicated.

I disliked Nick at first, but turns out, he's a cool guy.

The Bar Room sounds much better than the Cage.

I always wondered why the Njexus photo was taken. Maybe an inside joke or the hell of it?

I like CSR but it seems most of the people around here don't seem to agree with it. CSR can be quite biased though. And the worked "feud" with that Fontaine guy is just...so fake.

I never thought R-Troof would become an internet sensation.

I didn't care too much about Punk until last month. I've been watching all his matches since then and, gotta say, great wrestler.

I like Cena.

Why does Original Milenko get so much hate? That troll thread was unnecessary though.

I wonder, is this the first generation of Forum mods?

If I had to choose someone to be Vince, it would have to be KB. Not the crazed Vince, but the recent Vince.

Uncle Sam can be Micheals. You just come outta nowhere and rip the audience. Like that Punk poster you did switching heads. Spot on, good sir.

I wonder why Coco's name is constantly changed. I liked Coco better. Maybe he lost a bet.

I wonder how many people had to change their name just because of the DB win.

Here's some light hearted video:

[YOUTUBE]0Bmhjf0rKe8[/YOUTUBE]

RED REP ME IF YOU WANT, I AM THE VOICE OF THE majority, actually.

Great. Another one.

...You guys are pretty cool, actually. A bit cliqy in terms of who you hang out with but mods are decided fairly upon. Don't know why you guys get so much hate.

Mods don't get hate. They get too much ass-kissing if you ask me. And last I checked I'm in no clique.
Though I don't know why there's so much discussion going around on meager things like threads and stuff. I thought the debates would be more intense in the Cigar Lounge.
They are. People are just too lazy to post there.

Also, I've been in the Bar Room for a while, and I've become a better poster. Weird. More people should come here. Wait, then it'll become a shit hole.
That's the idea here.
It is? I do roleplays on a whim. Takes me less than an hour.
One of the coolest dudes here in my eyes and one of my favorite posters.

It's also older.
I always wondered why the Njexus photo was taken. Maybe an inside joke or the hell of it?
It's what you get when you cross major wrestling fans with major NFL fans who also happen to be IWC fans. The only thing that surprises me is the fact that they dragged IC's wife into it. It's not really cliquey. It's a collective opinion. Aside from the Jersey guys I don't feel there's a real clique here.

I like CSR but it seems most of the people around here don't seem to agree with it. CSR can be quite biased though. And the worked "feud" with that Fontaine guy is just...so fake.

They've insulted the forums and made themselves feel superior once. We challenged them, opened up a section for them and gave them debate topics. They couldn't even spell their own names properly.

I can't believe that "little jimmy" shit got over more than his rap theme.

I didn't care too much about Punk until last month. I've been watching all his matches since then and, gotta say, great wrestler.
Yeah.

I like Cena.
I like him. But I feel he can do far more.

Why does Original Milenko get so much hate? That troll thread was unnecessary though.
Huge ass attention ****e. REALLY fucking huge. Trust me, he likes the abuse.

The site started in 2006 and the original in 2001. What I'm trying to say, no.

If I had to choose someone to be Vince, it would have to be KB. Not the crazed Vince, but the recent Vince.

Uncle Sam can be Micheals. You just come outta nowhere and rip the audience. Like that Punk poster you did switching heads. Spot on, good sir.
Let's not fantasy book the forum members. It' s ridiculous.

I wonder why Coco's name is constantly changed. I liked Coco better. Maybe he lost a bet.
No, it's just him being who he is. You learn to love it after a while no matter how insulted you feel at first.

None.

:icon_neutral:

No you're not. The majority are the guys who think making a Nation Of Domination stable is a good idea. Or that all of Ireland is a part of the U.K. That TNA is shit no matter what it does. That beards give wrestlers better wrestling abilities. The mods are nazi's and that rules are for squares. You aren't the voice of the majority. Just another of the clique in here.

It's what you get when you cross major wrestling fans with major NFL fans who also happen to be IWC fans. The only thing that surprises me is the fact that they dragged IC's wife into it. It's not really cliquey. It's a collective opinion. Aside from the Jersey guys I don't feel there's a real clique here.

She's a huge wrestling and football fan in her own right, she's just not an IWC'er. She loves the whole deal.

We're sorta cliquey, but to be a clique I think there has to be a concerted effort to constantly have one another's backs on the forum. We have no issues kicking each other in the balls. The only think that makes us a little cliquey is the fact that we're all real life friends who get together and hang out.

As for the question about the t-shirts, those now officially go well beyond Wrestlezone. So many people here in NJ have expressed a like for them and the 2nd run of shirts will find 10 new NJexus members. Several of whom I am trying to recruit for the website.

I dont get when "being friends with people" turned into being "cliquey" ??

Also, IC raises the fair point, we dont like, run out of the crowd and gang jump people. Me, IC, and D-Man get crazy with one another regularly, if not with MORE venom than other people on here

I think most people misunderstood when I said cliquly. I don't mean there's some unofficial fraternity with "members" and such. Simply that there's a social circle going on here much like you'd see at work or at bars and such. Most people around here with little to no rep are clueless about said circle, they're not casted out or anything, but simply unaware.

I think the idea of a clique stems from the fact that many people here have a high rep and are good friends with mods, so the automatic assumption here is friends with mods=high rep.

Which is why there's a lot of kiss ass and also a lot "I DONT CARE WHAT THE MOD THINKS BECAUSE CLEARLY I'M BETTER"

Dwayne, you're not the originator of the "cliquey" thing, so I don't want you to think my post was a direct response to you. I've been called cliquey for years.

Dwayne, you're not the originator of the "cliquey" thing, so I don't want you to think my post was a direct response to you. I've been called cliquey for years.

Oh I know, its just that a lot of responses, particularly the first in-depth response misunderstood it so thats why, for future, reference wanted to clean up my "shoot"

I'll call it, the Politically Correct Shoot.

Nothing wrong about it. It's just a term. It's not like you guys try to monopolize the forum. It's intriguing to see a group of friends go around here. If any of mine logged in here, I'd just tell them to fuck off.

DJ, I used to think like that too. That there was a big group that all stayed together and would shit on everyone else who tried to join in, but I was wrong, as are you.
If you actually watch, you'll see people argue with the ones they are the biggest supporters of. even members of NJexus. I've seen Norcal and JGlass going back and forth at each other for a few days now. there really is no set group of people who agree on every single topic.
Also, don't put too much faith in the Rep system, it really doesn't mean as much as you think it does. When you stop trying to make posts for rep, and rather make posts because you actually mean them.. That's when you're bound to get some.

I like Cena.

Man, this kid does not know when to quit.

Well he has been kicked off every other forum he's been on and realized what a great place this really is, not really surprising that he'd make thousands of alts in an attempt to pull a Jenks/Lesnar

Well he has been kicked off every other forum he's been on and realized what a great place this really is, not really surprising that he'd make thousands of alts in an attempt to pull a Jenks/Lesnar

He's on what.. Account 3 now? 4 maybe?

How'd you like that last rep pic? haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back