Santa #IC25

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas. And happy whateveritis to the Jewish and Black posters. ;)

I'm gearing up for an NJExus Christmas with NorCal coming up to spend the holidays with my family and me, and I got to thinking - let's go a holiday gift exchange...RIGHT HERE IN THE BAR ROOM!

So, no holds barred - what gift(s) would you like to get for which poster(s)?

For D-Man, I've bought a big plaque that says "Moderator of the Year in at least 3 of the 50 states." There is a brass ring mounted right on it.

I'd like to give JGlass a kick in the ass, IC25 a chin-reducer, Norcal a stuffed animal (preferably a teddy bear), Klunderbunker a life outside of Wrestlezone, JGoose access to the Board Room, Theo a pair of cutting shears, Smooth Sexual Chocolate a quarter of Kind Bud, and Coco and olive branch.

Gelgarin: A shiny new pedestal to look down on us from.

Dave: Internet Access

Coco: What do you get for the man who has everything?

D-Man: A sense of humor.

Norcal: Pop Rocks. No idea why, he just seems like he'd enjoy them.

KB: Norcal

JGlass: 8 Dreidels

I'd like to give JGlass a kick in the ass, IC25 a chin-reducer, Norcal a stuffed animal (preferably a teddy bear), Klunderbunker a life outside of Wrestlezone, JGoose access to the Board Room, Theo a pair of cutting shears, Smooth Sexual Chocolate a quarter of Kind Bud, and Coco and olive branch.

And here I thought you'd want to get me a copy of Ghostbuster 2 and a Billy Idol CD.

Doc: A Sega Genesis with his very own copy of Streets of Rage

Shadowmancer: He might enjoy some Bruce Dickinson.

Xfear: I would get him a 1960's Chevy Impala, has he seems like the kind of person who would enjoy something like that.

IC: A signed Freddy Mercury poster

Lee: His own copy of Red Mask Rising, which I've heard rumors is supposed to hit stores soon.

Justin: Ben Roethisberger's helmet on a silver platter

I give IC25 a replica of Clay Matthews's dick so he could own it and get off the real thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back