• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The shoot

That's not the case, embrace new people for fuck sake, it's a forum. The primary aim is discussion.
Truer words have never been spoken. When I first started posting here it seemed SSC was the only person who did not shit on me.

One thing I really don't agree with is Lee voting in his own competition. You should of stayed out of the voting, in my opinion.

It wasn't MY competition. It was a tournament run by me dave and Fizzy.

It's completly coincidental that the greatest game ever made won.

It wasn't MY competition. It was a tournament run by me dave and Fizzy.

It's completly coincidental that the greatest game ever made won.

But, you were the one who clearly took a more active role in it. You shouldn't have voted, plain and simple.

I have gotten that twice, but at last I am not.

Was I a dick to you? I think I simply dismissed you until you came into your own as a poster, which you have, and now you are a wonderful part of our forum.

But, you were the one who clearly took a more active role in it. You shouldn't have voted, plain and simple.

Lee had every right to vote, but he had no right to delete votes based on his own whims.

This thread died when I was in class. Proof that JGlass... or more importantly TRUTH draws.

It just never happens, you don't create a competition so you can vote in it. Lee for whatever reason could not be impartial.

Are you shitting me?

If you believe that fuck off.

If anything me being biased would make more people vote AGAINST me. Before the tournament I said the final would be 100% vote and didn't expect LTTP to make past the first round.

Was I a dick to you? I think I simply dismissed you until you came into your own as a poster, which you have, and now you are a wonderful part of our forum.
Nah not so much you. I really did not even sweat it when it was occurring, just something I have noticed from a select few. Again though its ok, because its just a forum, albeit a forum I do enjoy.

Nah not so much you. I really did not even sweat it when it was occurring, just something I have noticed from a select few. Again though its ok, because its just a forum, albeit a forum I do enjoy.

Doesn't surprise me, I'm a pretty great person.

Bullshit, that spot belongs to Dagger Dias. That or a member of the njexus.

daggermod4.png

Amazing what can be done with Microsoft Paint editing ;)

It just never happens, you don't create a competition so you can vote in it. Lee for whatever reason could not be impartial.

The fuck? Are you ******ed? So whoever runs a tournament can't vote? Hey KB, according to Rohan, if you run the next Wrestlezone Tourney then you can't vote!!

Moron.

Lee is the man. Thank you for welcoming me to staff the way you did. I appreciated your support and I hope you stay around the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back