Fuck IC25... I'm running my own mentor/mentee program.

Consider this my application.
On a completely unrelated note, I miss my old username.

Consider this an application.

Why should you mentor me? Because I feel that I am a good poster in general but in need of improvement. Also I haven't been noticed much and being mentored by a poster of your stature would help rectify that.

You also can't drink as much as I can.

You're freaking awesome. Is #8 true, or were you channeling your inner Shooter McGavin?

I feel really bad for knowing this, but Shooter was the exact opposite

God I love that movie

Also D you should have mentioned your expertise when it comes to titties

Hey guys. I've been pretty slammed at work and at night and I haven't been able to look into this recently. However, it is not forgotten. I will do my best to sort out all of the names this week and get some answers to all of you.

ijustcantwait.jpg

And to everyone applying, YOU need to tell ME why YOU want to be my mentee.

Forgot about this,I know I most likely wont be selected anyways but here goes.

You want a real challenge in mentoring someone? I'm your man.

Want to see a real improvement in a poster? rather than all those dicks who already have a fucking ridiculous green bar but complain that they're not recongised here yet :wtf:

I haven't posted much non-spam since I registered here but I'd like to change that next year, I'd also like your guidance in doing so.

Thanks for your time.

Ok guys... I've compiled my top 5. They are as follows, in no particular order:

1. The Killjoy
We've traded a few debates about TNA in various sections and this guy does a very good job of keeping up with me. Although his views are a bit clouded and over-maked at times, he's got tons of potential.

2. People's Peep
I really like the way they said they want to be the guy that people not only stop to read but whose posts others look for. That's what I wish everyone on here would strive to be. I'm sold.

3. Funkay J. Crawford
I like this guy. Better-than-average poster who I've been watching for quite some time. I've received quite a bit of green rep from them which means they read my posts and pay me the ultimate compliment by repping me for them. This guy knows talent :p

4. Mr. Steve
This guy had me sold ever since the Debater's League. With his strong showing, knowledge of the sport, and dedication to the league, this guy has a ton of tools necessary to be a strong poster on here. Actually, he probably needs me the least out of everyone I choose here. But, everyone can improve, no matter how good they are. Yes Sly and IC, even you guys can improve ;)

5. LitasRevenge79
I was kind of hoping she would apply. Honestly, it's not just because she's.. well.. a SHE. She has very good posting ability and really puts a lot of effort into everything she does here. Plus, she seems to be pretty cool in a sea of virgins and pro-wrestling dorks.

Honorable Mention
A. Milenko - I would have chosen you, but if you STILL need a mentor at this point in your tenure here then I doubt that I can do anything to help you improve.
B. Red Skull - I really liked your ploy and application but in a sea of great posters, you just haven't risen to the top yet. However, stay on your path and make me eat my words... PLEASE.
C. The Sign Guy - Once again, it was a tough decision but I wanted a mix of good posters, new posters, and great potential. I already have these in my list and Sign Guy touches upon all of those categories, so he didn't make the cut.

Now, for all those chosen, please convince me some more. Why should I mentor you?

3. Funkay J. Crawford
I like this guy. Better-than-average poster who I've been watching for quite some time. I've received quite a bit of green rep from them which means they read my posts and pay me the ultimate compliment by repping me for them. This guy knows talent :p

First off, thanks for putting me on the shortlist.

Why should you pick me?

• I've been told that I'm a good/better than average poster for the past few weeks ever since the EOY awards took place, but I'd like to take the step up and be an even better poster, which I feel you could help me with.
  • I received nominations from Tastycles, Tdigle, hatehabsforever and NorCal in the 'Most Improved' category in the End of Year awards and I think I can do even better in 2011.
  • IC25 has me on his shortlist for his next mentee.
  • I'm easy to get along with and I don't think I've really had a problem with anyone on this board. I'm also willing to listen to criticism.
  • I already have some name value and some people will recognise me but I'd like to be able to stand out even more.
  • I contribute frequently to almost all sections of the board.

randy-orton-pose_357x318_display_image.jpg

I have noticed I have a tendency to repeat myself. As of late, I've been trying to do posts in the other wrestling section. But General Wrestling isn't my strong suit and Old School is almost a weakness for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back