The shoot

Why do VG&T even still have their own section? just merge it with the Potluck section, & let those mods take care of it

I would have said Dagger as well until I got a glimpse of the "Relentless Bolfer" in the VG tourney

I think Mozz said it best with "yadda yadda too worried about winning yadda yadda ever learn something."

Potluck is for anything that doesn't already have it's own section, whether that's comics, books, food, whatever, you merge the VG&T section in there and it no longer has it's own section which then means it fits right in with the rest of the stuff being discussed in that section.

Also it was just what I would do. I'm not on staff, I have zero power or input in how anything is done here, so I'm pretty sure it really doesn't matter what I think should be done with the section, & really don't give a fuck what happens to the section since I almost never post in it, or even look at it for that matter

I think all the combatants in this thread can agree on one thing and possibly one thing only, and that is that Dagger Dias should not be allowed near a mod spot in any way shape or form.

Dagger would make the same rules as Lee did.....only that he would be the first one to break them without understanding that he has done so.

I think Dagger would make a decent mod. You don't have to be some great poster, you just have to understand the rules as well as the dynamic of the forum.

Yes, with that logic, most of the regulars would make a fine mod.

I was an admin at NoDQ forums although it may have been the Mayhem back then... anyways thats back when I was 15. Just saying. I would never want to be even a mod personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back