• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Shoot You're Not Very Interested In

I thought there was a statement by the mod team a while ago about drama in WZCW and if it occurs then something about shutting down for a period of time. Or am I imagining it.

We don't know what to think of this...

Barbosa conflicted? We know, shocking.

Depressive is a bit of a kiss ass so he will deny most of it; the Smoker will agree 100% because we are not WZCW champion, while the Manic is an idiot that probably cannot read, although he will cry that Kravinoff has threatened to quit.

Did anyone offer to be my tag team potential tag team partner yet?

Does Tucker Graham need to make his long-awaited return? I've been wanting to get back into it. I tried the whole Book This thing, but I like writing RP's more than entire shows.

I don't know. Do you think evidence that I can't speak freely without repercussion is what I wanted? It's not exactly the rarest jewel in my crown.
There were ways for this to be addressed but not in public. The roasting came because of this.

The match won't be happening. Fedding will be a futile endeavor for me with this creative team. Don't let that put you off it though.
Breaking news, in the old days, Hunter Kravinoff would not have got out the Mayhem Division.

As far as we are concerned, it's sorted now. We wanted you to stay with no repercussions, our match, the PPV would have been unaffected.

I thought there was a statement by the mod team a while ago about drama in WZCW and if it occurs then something about shutting down for a period of time. Or am I imagining it.
Since then we have been voted Best Section. So really, how well would that go?

Did anyone offer to be my tag team potential tag team partner yet?

Dunno if my character will truly understand how tag team wrestling works, besides I think your specifications might be wrong for him. Still, I'll give it a try if you want, apparently they need tag teams anyway.

As far as we are concerned, it's sorted now. We wanted you to stay with no repercussions, our match, the PPV would have been unaffected.
That's not the feeling I got from a certain member's PM. And frankly, that's all it takes.

Sorry once again for letting one down. But... oh well.

I always kinda worried about what Coco wrote.

Couple of weeks into the fed and my character came up against Phoenix (Thriller). I was quietly confident for a win because I posted what I feel was probably my best RP to date. Thriller's was, and no offence to him because we all have our off days, not that special. By any rate, and I know it sounds like bias seeping in, but I didn't feel it should have gone over mine. Needless to say, I was pretty unhappy when it eventually did but I wouldn't complain thinking I'd not a leg to stand on.

But this here is the issue as I see it. On one hand you have the quality of RP's and the ideology that a better one should win (which is subjective anyhow) whatever the situation. On the other hand, and this is the important part, creative are trying to book this fed like a real logical wrestling organization.

Say Ty (heaven foreboding) has an off day and comes up against a complete rookie but he's heading into a PPV as champ. He doesn't put in a typical quality RP and it just so happens the rookie is actually pretty fucking good. Do you make him lose and confuse everything or does the rookie have to take the hit and pick themselves up next week?

Point is, you have every match determined by who writes the better RP on the day, you have complete chaos and crap shows to read. Now that isn't to say there isn't some bias for creative, and maybe some of the other veteran members. It's just, be more reasonable about when you truly ought to win. And above all else, if you're worried about losing unjustly, write some fucking astounding RP's so there'll be no question.

I'll be here til Thursday. Try the Veal.

Dunno if my character will truly understand how tag team wrestling works, besides I think your specifications might be wrong for him. Still, I'll give it a try if you want, apparently they need tag teams anyway.

I can go with the SHIT acronym if you wanna team up. I've watched enough northern British sitcoms to pull off a Mancunian act. Let me get something together. You take a look at my character and we can go from there.

Well your abuses of power with Zeven the other day got overturned. So I can appreciate how you would look up to someone who knows not only how to commit a crime, but also how to get away with it.

Oh, how I knew you'd be counting the minutes until I posted to take a jab at me for that. Man, you're such a loser.

EDIT: Not to mention it comes from a hypocritical guy who created this thread as a cry for attention over a fucking e-fed.

This all smells of an elaborate work to us... If Hollis Hickok was not shorter, lighter and look completely different, we would be convinced that he was Kravinoff

To what end? Why, nothing less than Hunter Kravinoff vs Barbosa for the WZCW World Heavyweight Title

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back