Fuck IC25... I'm running my own mentor/mentee program.

I hear they train posters here. Not sure how, but that's what I heard.

This is a large part of what we do as mentors. Basically, we make you better in every way. We guide you in the ways that we were guided by ones before us. It's like passing on the Jedi skills without turning you into an Anakin Skywalker.

-----------------------------------------

And to everyone applying, YOU need to tell ME why YOU want to be my mentee.

And to everyone applying, YOU need to tell ME why YOU want to be my mentee.
Because I AM a lost sheep in need of guidance. I AM one step too far from greatness. I AM in need of direction. I AM lost and think left means right and right means forward. And maybe we could win the mentor/mentee award next year.

Because I've been here over 3 years and suck in many ways.

Only you can help me achieve greatness.

I have three mentees on the current mod team.

True story

Phoenix was never the better half of second coming, you came in your own after the split.

Maybe I should try and apply.

So why should I be your mentee? I have potential. I am a decent poster, and I have a good attitude. I decently like, and could be the next great poster on these forums. I just seemingly having trouble to get momentum behind my posting. I am good, but could be great, and your mentoring of me is what could put me over the top.

Because I AM a lost sheep in need of guidance. I AM one step too far from greatness. I AM in need of direction. I AM lost and think left means right and right means forward. And maybe we could win the mentor/mentee award next year.

That makes you stupid, bro.

Why do I want to be D-Man's Mentee? I'm not stupid.

I'd like to be your mentee.

I feel I'm a pretty good poster. I generally use proper grammar and spelling, I post in almost every section, I watch all forms of wrestling and am not subjective to one promotion or style, and I feel I make good points at times. Also I tend to mind my own business and haven't had any problems with any other posters yet.

My problems:
I lack a strong post count because if someone already made the points I was going to; I feel it's unnecessary to post on that particular thread.

I've been here for 10 months and I still feel like I'm unknown on these forums.

My posts are of average to above average quality but not ones that people look forward to reading like you, KB, Jackhammer, Mitch Hennessy etc.

Basically I'm a European Champion who has most of the intangibles but is waiting for a push to breakthrough into the upper card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back