• G-Modding Becca

• Meeting NorCal & Making it "Cool"

• Getting D-Man to Register

• Redoing the End-of-Year Awards Format

• Adminning Luther

• The Santino Marella Fan-a-Club

• Other - Please Post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also dont forget "Oh don't worry about it guys, im about to put together a seriously ignorant combination down here"

So many epic lines.

"Oh, does that make people happy. Why am I not surprised that you hate it?" ("IT" in this case includes, but is not limited to: USA chants at pro sporting events, Christmas and Christmas music, country, and grape jelly)

Also, your group seemed to warm to me during our dinner. I was glad about that.

I think that went both ways. The more intimate setting gave you a chance to get to know them, and vice versa. They think you're hilarious. It'll take months for me to undo that damage. :)

"Sir, soon, we will have to switch to the universal language of the world. You know, were regardless of were we are, or what we are talking about, you are going to understand how I feel. You dont want that. NOW BRING ME SOME FUCKING MUSTARD"

"Sir, soon, we will have to switch to the universal language of the world. You know, were regardless of were we are, or what we are talking about, you are going to understand how I feel. You dont want that. NOW BRING ME SOME FUCKING MUSTARD"

Somehow, I could picture NorCal ending that entire sentence with "NOW BRING ME SOME FUCKING MUSTARD!" The waiter just inching away from the table about to cry, hoping to find some mustard before the table stops laughing...

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2195442]Somehow, I could picture NorCal ending that entire sentence with "NOW BRING ME SOME FUCKING MUSTARD!" The waiter just inching away from the table about to cry, hoping to find some mustard before the table stops laughing...[/QUOTE]

Funny enough, the staff brought him 2 different types of mustard, and niether of them were what he wanted. NorCal is (in stark contrast to yours truly) a yellow mustard devotee, and all they had was deli / spicy brown mustard and honey mustard.

"No plain yellow mustard!? In a JERSEY DINER!?"

Pics from the IC25 & NorCal Lifting Session

Dude put me through a pretty insane chest and arm workout. I'll let him discuss the exact workout, I just wanted to get the pics up as per several requests.

The Starting Point
MegansCamera026.jpg

45-lb Dumbell Curls - the first of the superset
MegansCamera031.jpg

3rd set - halfway there...
MegansCamera033.jpg

When I dip, you dip, we dip...
MegansCamera036.jpg

We actually STARTED with heavy benching...
MegansCamera024.jpg

Dicking around mid-set
MegansCamera034.jpg

Pushups - after the curls, chin-ups, and dips...
MegansCamera028.jpg

IC I don't remember exactly but I think I remember you saying you were around 5'8" or so, and if I'm right if I were to stand next to you and Norcal, I'd still look small as shit considering I"m 6'1".

Really don't know where I"m going with that, just found it interesting that both of y'all look bigger than me and I'm not even that small either, hell I weigh about 230.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back