A Shoot..

Million dollar question: Why did he address the issue of CSR being shit-tacular on the forums?

I would insult the poor kid, but I haven't had my morning soft drink yet....

Because he is a dipshit who thinks that the forums have anything at all do with the main news page.

The two guys on here who really make me laugh are DRAGON SAGA and H.A.M. The big, bad Hamler!

Are they sat at their PC's wearing rubber red noses? Pair of clowns. Thats all I can say.. They havent a clue about this business.. they have never laced up a pair of boots so they dont have the right to act as high as they do. I HAVE LACED UP A PAIR OF BOOTS. SO I HAVE THE RIGHT. I don't follow these sites every single day of my life, I occasionally check this site out from work now and again and my god, those two are a pair of muppets.

These jumped up wankers Like The Brain, Dragon Saga and fucking that pussy Hamletmake me ashamed to be a wretling fan for the lack of disrespect and the so-called knowledge you claim to have about this business. YOU don't have a damn clue now FUCK OFF.

I remember this dude. I red repped him because he types like a psychopath. Guess I was right.

You say you have a life? You're "shooting" on a wrestling forum over people you don't even know. You don't know what having a life is, my dear 'ol mentally dysfunctional possibly an inmate at Guantanemo Boy poster. I've laced up a pair of boots... not that it means anything, it isn't that hard to tie boots you know, although coming from you I guess that was one of your parents proudest days, when you gained the abilities to tie knots.

And thanks, myself, Brain and Hamler take that as a compliment, cause we have no fucking clue who you are for the most part, looking back on a couple of your non-spam posts if you're the judge on whether we know anything about wrestling, wrestling is fucked! And, where as we may make you ashamed to be a "wrestling fan", if that is even a way to describe you, you make us ashamed of being a human.

Now take D-Man's wisdom and apply it. Fuck off.

Ive read your drivel, dude, and compared to Hamler's it's a squash. He's forgotten more about wrestling in a few months then you'll ever know. Good riddance to you. You do realize that the purpose of these forums is for people to voice opinions, correct?

You're the worst kind. You bash other people for their opinions, but don't stay and face the music for yours. At least Dragon Saga comes back after each of his bannings. ;)

So, with that said. Im checking out. The majority of you guys aint so bad, I like some of your posts. But im off to drive my car to my girlfriend's and give her a good seeing to.

Just because you raped someone's grandma behind the 7-11 doesn't mean she's your girlfriend

You're the worst kind. You bash other people for their opinions, but don't stay and face the music for yours. At least Dragon Saga comes back after each of his bannings. ;)

Twice now. Although the second one I never realised until I came back, I'd gone on one of my unannounced disappearances.

Are still under the impression having a girlfriend makes you cooler than someone else? This isn't the 7th grade OP.

You MONSTER! How do you sleep at night?

I don't know. Now that I realize the importance of a warning on a wrestling forum maybe I should be more careful with this tremendous power I have on the world.

By the way, he got warned in a non spam thread about your five favortie tag teams. Here was his exact response

I would say my fav five of all time has to be...

New Age Outlaws

The Dudley Boyz

Edge & Christian

The Hardy Boyz

The Rockers

Yeah, that looks pretty spamtastic to me.

I don't know. Now that I realize the importance of a warning on a wrestling forum maybe I should be more careful with this tremendous power I have on the world.

By the way, he got warned in a non spam thread about your five favortie tag teams. Here was his exact response

I would say my fav five of all time has to be...

New Age Outlaws

The Dudley Boyz

Edge & Christian

The Hardy Boyz

The Rockers

Yeah, that looks pretty spamtastic to me.

Why you don't seem like a monster at all. But the OP said so, this can't be right.

What the fuck did I do?

Also, I love Rock, don't think Cena should turn heel, and I'm engaged. Oh and I have a pair of boots that I've laced up.

Wait... you're engaged? You're only 19 though.

You knocked a bitch up, didn't you?

HAM probably managed to save himself for marriage, unlike the weak-willed Dagger.

Right, I have decided this is my last post.

Take it 4 what you will, but I have a few things I wanna get off my chest.

Every single time I come on this website, I am amazed at the lack of disrespect YOU are showing this business. YOU whine and complain and bitch about everything that's wrong. "John Cena should turn heel"..."We Hate The Rock"

NO.. John Cena shouldnt turn heel. EVER. WWE is a fucking business.. They are and ALWAYS have been entertainment first and entertainment makes more money then a wrestling match. And John Cena is entertaining and makes MILLIONS of dollars. No, Im not a follower of his but I respect the man for carrying that company on his back BY HIMSELF for the past 7years.

So, The Rock leaves for Hollywood for what? 7 years? And YOU yes, YOU ALL were screaming and jerking off at ur screens for this man to come back because "He will save us from Cena" then he returns to make WWE some money and entertain YOU. Granted.. There are a few exceptions on this site but the majority that screamed for him to come back are screaming at him to leave again because "He's stealing another guys spot." WAKE THE FUCK UP. If half of the roster had any talent near The Rock they wouldnt need to bring his ass back! This man MADE the business what it is today. Sure, he wasn't quite Steve Austin, but this man took it mainstream. Something the WWE has been dying to be excepted as for YEARS.

I dont care, if I get banned.. or get a spam notice from That jumped up asshole "The Brain" because I Have a fuckin life other then jerking over Divas and bitching like A FUCKING SMARKon these kind of sites.

The two guys on here who really make me laugh are DRAGON SAGA and H.A.M. The big, bad Hamler!

Are they sat at their PC's wearing rubber red noses? Pair of clowns. Thats all I can say.. They havent a clue about this business.. they have never laced up a pair of boots so they dont have the right to act as high as they do. I HAVE LACED UP A PAIR OF BOOTS. SO I HAVE THE RIGHT. I don't follow these sites every single day of my life, I occasionally check this site out from work now and again and my god, those two are a pair of muppets.

Oh, and Chair shot reality?:banghead: WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE! Justin Labar, you aint so bad, I like you. But Josh Isenberg... YOU represent EVERYTHING that is wrong with this site. YOU all ALLThese jumped up wankers Like The Brain, Dragon Saga and fucking that pussy Hamletmake me ashamed to be a wretling fan for the lack of disrespect and the so-called knowledge you claim to have about this business. YOU don't have a damn clue now FUCK OFF.

So, with that said. Im checking out. The majority of you guys aint so bad, I like some of your posts. But im off to drive my car to my girlfriend's and give her a good seeing to.

Something those guys mentioned have NEVER done in their lives.

And whats the deal with AustinRayShawn Posting on every single article I read? IDIOT

What is this, a Geronimo Stilton book?

Right, I have decided this is my last post.

Take it 4 what you will, but I have a few things I wanna get off my chest.

Every single time I come on this website, I am amazed at the lack of disrespect YOU are showing this business. YOU whine and complain and bitch about everything that's wrong. "John Cena should turn heel"..."We Hate The Rock"

NO.. John Cena shouldnt turn heel. EVER. WWE is a fucking business.. They are and ALWAYS have been entertainment first and entertainment makes more money then a wrestling match. And John Cena is entertaining and makes MILLIONS of dollars. No, Im not a follower of his but I respect the man for carrying that company on his back BY HIMSELF for the past 7years.

So, The Rock leaves for Hollywood for what? 7 years? And YOU yes, YOU ALL were screaming and jerking off at ur screens for this man to come back because "He will save us from Cena" then he returns to make WWE some money and entertain YOU. Granted.. There are a few exceptions on this site but the majority that screamed for him to come back are screaming at him to leave again because "He's stealing another guys spot." WAKE THE FUCK UP. If half of the roster had any talent near The Rock they wouldnt need to bring his ass back! This man MADE the business what it is today. Sure, he wasn't quite Steve Austin, but this man took it mainstream. Something the WWE has been dying to be excepted as for YEARS.

I dont care, if I get banned.. or get a spam notice from That jumped up asshole "The Brain" because I Have a fuckin life other then jerking over Divas and bitching like A FUCKING SMARKon these kind of sites.

Oh, and Chair shot reality?:banghead: WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE! Justin Labar, you aint so bad, I like you. But Josh Isenberg... YOU represent EVERYTHING that is wrong with this site. YOU all ALLThese jumped up wankers Like The Brain, Dragon Saga and fucking that pussy Hamletmake me ashamed to be a wretling fan for the lack of disrespect and the so-called knowledge you claim to have about this business. YOU don't have a damn clue now FUCK OFF.

Something those guys mentioned have NEVER done in their lives.

And whats the deal with AustinRayShawn Posting on every single article I read? IDIOT
Someone else on the planet has opinions that differ from your own? HOLY FUCK! What are the odds? You go ahead and check out, you lame ass pussy shit-talking cunt rag! I hope your "girlfriend" gets AIDS from your uncle and passes it on to you and your father. I think YOU and people like you are what is wrong with this site. Thinking you know everything about "the business" because you might have put on a pair of wrestling boots. I too laced up a pair of wrestling boots at one time, but I wasn't fortunate enough to learn much about "the business". You can take your lame ass, weakly founded opinions and shove em right up your overweight girlfriends meaty twat.
url

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back