The shoot

Well I can say that the deleting of Coco's post caused me not to vote. Basically because my reasoning was pretty much the same as Coco's.

It was most certainly your fault for not reading them.
No, I read them. And I broke none of them. Anyone who thinks I did needs to kindly detach their lips from Lee's pasty buttocks and stop taking themselves so seriously.

There's no argument to be had. You can enjoy Mario Kart's box art as much as you want. That doesn't make it a valid argument for the Video Game tournament via the conditions Lee put in place available for you to read before you wrote your post.
No, really. I actually read them. You can stop lying now.

Fucking FutureShockWWE could be coming to this thread, making terrible arguments on Lee's behalf, and it wouldn't make you any less wrong.
If I were wrong, that would be true, but I never even implied that was close to the case. So now you're having your own little reading comprehension fail. Ah, the adorable irony.

It's Lee's tournament, and if he thought your blatantly troll-y post was troll-y, then fuck off or come up with a better post. If Dagger can do it, so can you. I believe in you.
Alternatively, Lee could get over himself. Ask around. It wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to him.

Until Slyfox can come to this thread and expand on that comment, I'm calling bullshit. Zelda won 15-9. Unless Slyfox can say for certain that at least six other votes were deleted, it's bullshit.
On the other hand, I wouldn't put it past Lee. He deleted three posts of mine and one of JGlass' later that day because we accurately pointed out how boring he was. He's like that.

Well I can say that the deleting of Coco's post caused me not to vote. Basically because my reasoning was pretty much the same as Coco's.
Jon-Hamm-of-Mad-Men_gallery_primary_article_story_main.jpg

No, I read them. And I broke none of them. Anyone who thinks I did needs to kindly detach their lips from Lee's pasty buttocks and stop taking themselves so seriously.

No, really. I actually read them. You can stop lying now.

If I were wrong, that would be true, but I never even implied that was close to the case.

Lying? lol, Do you even know what lying is? I'm not intentionally trying to hurt you under false pretenses. I thought you were trolling when you made that post, and I think you're trolling now.

Also, you don't need to imply that you're wrong in order for you to be wrong. Just a tip.

So now you're having your own little reading comprehension fail. Ah, the adorable irony.

Reading comprehension fail? Your claims are not some solid wall of facts you arrogant fuck. Just because you say something, and I disagree with it, doesn't mean I'm not capable of deciphering your stupid bullshit.

I thought you were trolling when you made that post, and I think you're trolling now.
Wanna know why? Because it's easier for some people, such as yourself, to paint things they don't understand in an unfavorable light and cast it aside than accept differences. Which is why it doesn't surprise anyone to learn that you're a massively racist southern douche-bag.

Wanna know why? Because it's easier for some people, such as yourself, to paint things they don't understand in an unfavorable light and cast it aside than accept differences. Which is why it doesn't surprise anyone to learn that you're a massively racist southern douche-bag.

I understand what you posted. It was just stupid.

Wanna know what else is easy? Making baseless assumptions. Let me try.

You're just some fat jobless loser who sits alone in a crappy apartment who gets overly sensitive about the results of an online video game tournament because the internet is just about as social as you get.

Protip: I was born and raised in Southwest Connecticut

I understand what you posted. It was just stupid.

Wanna know what else is easy? Making baseless assumptions. Let me try.

You're just some fat jobless loser who sits alone in a crappy apartment who gets overly sensitive about the results of an online video game tournament because the internet is just about as social as you get.

Protip: I was born and raised in Southwest Connecticut
So now that we've established that making baseless assumptions is stupid, care to tell me where Lee was right in assuming I was trolling his tournament?

Glad we cleared that up.

So now that we've established that making baseless assumptions is stupid, care to tell me where Lee was right in assuming I was trolling his tournament?

Glad we cleared that up.

I personally don't think it matters whether or not you were trolling. It was still a stupid vote that should have been disqualified based on the fact that you didn't make one single comment on the game itself.

I personally don't think it matters whether or not you were trolling. It was still a stupid vote that should have been disqualified based on the fact that you didn't make one single comment on the game itself.
If people who've never seen puro or old school guys can vote for their matches in the WZ tournament, I should have been allowed to vote for games I've never played. Simple as that. End of story. Deal sealed.

That's great and all, but the WZ tournament is not the Video Games Tournament.
Which doesn't alleviate the wrongness of Lee's decision.

And Jones is right. No matter how long we argue, there are only so many ways I can explain how wrong you are because the facts don't change. So I'm gonna move on while you tongue Lee's Cheeto infested bowels.

Which doesn't alleviate the wrongness of Lee's decision.

And Jones is write. No matter how long we argue, there are only so many ways I can explain how wrong you are because the facts don't change. So I'm gonna move on while you tongue Lee's Cheeto infested bowels.

I look forward to you making references to this exchange in other threads for the next six months under the guise of "moving on".

What the hell did Coco's post even say? All I caught from in here some something about bad box art.

Good shoot, Lee. And your stuff is interesting as usual, Coco but if you had problems with Lee's rules you should have called him out when the rules got made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back