The shoot

LOL. I fucking love this place man. This shit is better than reality tv. Except for Hell's Kitchen, that shit fucking rules all!

Reactions: gd
Coco 'trolled' Lee and Lee deleted his vote, from what I've read. Apparently Coco voted based on teh cover of the game or something.

FFS Glassy, Doc was only giving you a little shit, you know like you have done to other members of the forums in the past, chill out man

Oh and good shoot Lee:thumbsup:

I'm sorry, I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to tell someone to lay off when they were intentionally getting on my nerves :shrug:

JGlass, please just go drive/fly down to Beavercreek with a bottle of KY Jelly. I'm getting tired of reading you and Doc squabbling.

Well, Lee said he stepped down, but Sly said he was canned.. So I'll say the next one is Canned as well

The tourny was rigged? News to me, although I did notice in the semi finals, 5 of the votes for LTTP were from people that hadn't voted a single time throughout the entire tournament...

I love how "honesty" is suddenly confused with "trolling."

I think I've tried to rep you 5 times within the past 24 hours, never to any avail.

So you are already partaking in the second worst thing you could think of? You should watch me make sweet love to your grandparents to take your mind off of it then.

Okay, I suppose I should have said things that involve Doc. Watching you fucking my grandparents would be much worse than arguing with Doc. Watching you fuck Doc's grandparents, though, would be better than arguing with Doc.

The tourny was rigged? News to me, although I did notice in the semi finals, 5 of the votes for LTTP were from people that hadn't voted a single time throughout the entire tournament...

That has nothing to do with it...

I've been away from the forums for a few days. I made my vote in the tourny, and just stopped paying attention till this thread. Either way, even though I voted for Mario kart, I'm not upset if LTTP won, rigged or not. However, I still couldn't consider either game greatest of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back