The shoot

So we should just turn a blind eye whenever some sort of injustice is done? Whether Coco was just trying to start shit or not is irrelevant, as is the question of whether or not his vote would have influenced the tourney one way or another. The fact of the matter is that when Lee deleted Coco's post simply because he did not like the content of it he violated his position of the fair moderator of the tourney.

Oh please. Just drop it Coco. You know full well the box art has nothing to do with the game itself.
It's as much a part of the marketability of the game as anything. And in my experience, cover art means more to me than the actual game play. But hey, lets exclude this guy because we don't like his line of thinking!

Fucking Thought Police is what Lee was turning into.

You made that post knowing full well it would have been deleted,
No, I didn't. Because I didn't think Lee rolled like that.

ALTTP would have won with or without Coco's vote.
Not according to Sly. So who knows how many more votes Lee deleted that you didn't hear about. Not to mention that the precedent Lee set in deleting my vote probably turned people away from posting. He biased the results.

It's time to move on.
Sorry. I don't go easy on bullshit decisions just because you're friends with the guy.

It was Lee's tourny he can do what ever the fuck he wants with it as far as I'm concerned, people take the stupid shit around here so fucking serious. shut the fuck up about it already and move on

Fucking bunch of whiny assholes

Cover art?

1104774873-00.jpg

Megaman2_box-711847.jpg

Yeah, people were really turned off by those.

It's as much a part of the marketability of the game as anything. And in my experience, cover art means more to me than the actual game play. But hey, lets exclude this guy because we don't like his line of thinking!

Game art could mean more to you than life itself. That doesn't make it a part of the game, and to my knowledge, this is a video game tournament, where the best video game gets voted on. If you care so much about the box art, then start a box art tournament, and quit whining about your meaningless vote.

No, I didn't. Because I didn't think Lee rolled like that.

If you actually tried to vote legitimately, then your reasoning was silly, and you should have commented on the games rather than the box art anyway.

Not according to Sly. So who knows how many more votes Lee deleted that you didn't hear about. Not to mention that the precedent Lee set in deleting my vote probably turned people away from posting. He biased the results.

And what proof do you have of this? Where has Slyfox said that other votes were deleted? This is an honest question.

Cover art?

1104774873-00.jpg

Megaman2_box-711847.jpg

Yeah, people were really turned off by those.

Yeah, totally killed any momentum those games would have had. If it weren't for that atrocious box art, those games would have, like, turned into a massive franchise that's still around and running strong to this day. It's a shame, really.

Game art could mean more to you than life itself. That doesn't make it a part of the game, and to my knowledge, this is a video game tournament, where the best video game gets voted on.
On the other hand, the rules stated I could vote on whatever criteria I wanted, be it the box art or the way the sun obstructed my gaming experience the last time I played both titles. But apparently we're only allowed to vote based on criteria that the almighty decider Lee thinks is right. Funny, because the same strict standards aren't applied to the WZ Tournament. And just a few hours ago, Lee was all on about how wrestling is the most important part of the board. If Lee really wanted to do some good, maybe he should have laid down his Nazi moderating up north.

If you actually tried to vote legitimately, then your reasoning was silly, and you should have commented on the games rather than the box art anyway.
Because mine would have been the only vote in the WHOLE tournament which you didn't agree with the logic of, right?

Fuck. Off.

And what proof do you have of this? Where has Slyfox said that other votes were deleted? This is an honest question.
Sly said Mario Kart would have won if Lee had known his place. I trust my leader.

Wait. So mastah Bolf is pissed at Coco for his criteria of how COCO picks games, and how how used that criteria to vote on the games tourney?

someone give me the TL;DR version of this and it better not be Killjoy.

On the other hand, the rules stated I could vote on whatever criteria I wanted, be it the box art or the way the sun obstructed my gaming experience the last time I played both titles. But apparently we're only allowed to vote based on criteria that the almighty decider Lee thinks is right. Funny, because the same strict standards aren't applied to the WZ Tournament. And just a few hours ago, Lee was all on about how wrestling is the most important part of the board. If Lee really wanted to do some good, maybe he should have laid down his Nazi moderating up north.

Maybe you're forgetting the fact that he posted the different rules for the final, ones that were clearly available for your viewing pleasure, before you posted. Your post counted as a troll vote.

Seeing as that would be impossible to prove, he made a judgment call, one that more than one person agreed with.

Because mine would have been the only vote in the WHOLE tournament which you didn't agree with the logic of, right?

Fuck. Off.

Yes, Coco. It's all a conspiracy against you. Your vote was deleted because people disagreed with you. Had nothing to do with the fact that you made absolutely zero comment about the actual games. He's just butthurt over your disagreement.

Sly said Mario Kart would have won if Lee had known his place. I trust my leader.

Where did he say that?

Wait. So mastah Bolf is pissed at Coco for his criteria of how COCO picks games, and how how used that criteria to vote on the games tourney?

I'm not pissed off at anything. I'm actually sitting here amazed that no one else sees through this giant wall of bullshit that Coco's spewing.

Maybe you're forgetting the fact that he posted the different rules for the final, ones that were clearly available for your viewing pleasure, before you posted. Your post counted as a troll vote.
Through not fault of my own.

Seeing as that would be impossible to prove, he made a judgment call, one that more than one person agreed with.
Apparently more than one person nominated Harry's Law for an Emmy. Stupidity can occur in droves.

No wonder my logic confused you people. You don't seem to understand basic conventions of argument.

Yes, Coco. It's all a conspiracy against you. Your vote was deleted because people disagreed with you. Had nothing to do with the fact that you made absolutely zero comment about the actual games.
Except that I did. I mentioned how Mario Kart's cover depicted what I can only assume is exciting game play. You'd know this if Lee hadn't prevented my post from seeing the light of day.

Where did he say that?
In this thread, you fucking putz.

You people fucking astonish me sometimes. Just your overall willingness to squabble at the drop of a hat is just incredible.

And I know I had my fair share of fights too, but at least I've learned how much of a twat I was and, you know, stopped. You guys do realize you're fighting over how a "tournament" on a forum in which the subject isn't even the key feature turned out, right?

Fuck's sake, some of you people really need to grow up.

Reactions: gd
You people fucking astonish me sometimes. Just your overall willingness to squabble at the drop of a hat is just incredible.

And I know I had my fair share of fights too, but at least I've learned how much of a twat I was and, you know, stopped. You guys do realize you're fighting over how a "tournament" on a forum in which the subject isn't even the key feature turned out, right?

How is your power rangers blog doing?

And argue about an internet tournament regarding a subject that IS the key feature on the forum? I suppose that would be the grown up thing to do. Might have seen that in a John Wayne film once.

Through not fault of my own.

It was most certainly your fault for not reading them.

No wonder my logic confused you people. You don't seem to understand basic conventions of argument.

There's no argument to be had. You can enjoy Mario Kart's box art as much as you want. That doesn't make it a valid argument for the Video Game tournament via the conditions Lee put in place available for you to read before you wrote your post.

Fucking FutureShockWWE could be coming to this thread, making terrible arguments on Lee's behalf, and it wouldn't make you any less wrong.

It's Lee's tournament, and if he thought your blatantly troll-y post was troll-y, then fuck off or come up with a better post. If Dagger can do it, so can you. I believe in you.

Except that I did. I mentioned how Mario Kart's cover depicted what I can only assume is exciting game play. You'd know this if Lee hadn't prevented my post from seeing the light of day.

I read your post. In fact, I pointed out to Lee, unaware that he was going to delete it and disqualify your post. I'm also not going to sit here and repeat myself about how the box art isn't the game.

In this thread, you fucking putz.

Until Slyfox can come to this thread and expand on that comment, I'm calling bullshit. Zelda won 15-9. Unless Slyfox can say for certain that at least six other votes were deleted, it's bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back