The Raw LD May Have The New Nexus, But The SD LD On 1/21 Has The Blue Nexus!

I'm getting tired of seeing R-Truth, not because I don't like R-Truth, but because Michael Cole makes obnoxious noises every time he comes out.

I think the quality of promos depends on who's cutting them. Barrett is a good speaker. Big Show...eh..okay. Any of the divas...like McCool-Layla...BLAH... Edge...pretty good speaker when he's got a good rivalry, Ziggler can be a good promo person.

It's time for my Bi-weekly I hate Cole tirade.

I hate him & want him to die a bloody violent death. More to come as he pisses me off.

I think the quality of promos depends on who's cutting them. Barrett is a good speaker. Big Show...eh..okay. Any of the divas...like McCool-Layla...BLAH... Edge...pretty good speaker when he's got a good rivalry, Ziggler can be a good promo person.

Miz and John Cena alone are better than anyone Smackdown has. Barrett is pretty good, Big Show is mediocre at best, Edge blows hot and cold, and Ziggler is getting better. RAW, on the other hand, has Miz, John Cena, Sheamus, and Triple H whom are the company's 4 best mic workers in my opinion.

On a separate note, did they really have to interrupt the match to show that segment? They killed the momentum of the match.

UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME

I liked Michael Tarver, especially once he came into his own in the Nexus. He was just booked to lose a lot during NXT.

UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME

I liked Michael Tarver, especially once he came into his own in the Nexus. He was just booked to lose a lot during NXT.

Actually most people I talked to thought he was one of the top 3 members of Nexus. He was damn good on the mic.

Your not overweight are you Jglass?

As someone who is I refuse to let anyone call someone a pig because of their weight.

Obviously Vickie is somehow behind this. It's a power grab of sorts. If she's not announced as Smackdown GM within a month I'll be shocked.

UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME

I liked Tarver too. He had great intesity and was legit scary at times. It was unfortunate that they made him a punchline.

STOP INTERRUPTING THE FUCKING MATCH FOR THIS!

There better be nothing but good shit for the rest of the night and that's why they're cramming it into moments during this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back