The Raw LD May Have The New Nexus, But The SD LD On 1/21 Has The Blue Nexus!

Are they going to call him The One Man Rock Band Heath Slater every time? That will piss me off to no end.

I'm sure that ticks off the makers of Rock Band and legit rock bands who are thinking "We are not successful without each other. " Would KISS be as successful without one of their members...I think not.

Alberto Del Rio out to interrupt The Core? I would love to see him have that scarf shoved down his throat by Big Zeke.

Could switching to Geico really save you money on car insurance? Would LitasRevenge take 23 stabbings to protect Wade Barrett?

I'd take 23, 24, 25, 26.... then a chair shot to the head, then 23 chairs to the body, then push him out the way of a speeding mac truck and risk taking a chokeslam from Big Show... Edge and Lita could kiss my butt with what I'd risk my body for.. :devil:

Del Rio is turning into one goofy mother fucker. Every week he comes out with that goofy look on his face and he always seems so aloof in his promos.

Del Rio is turning into one goofy mother fucker. Every week he comes out with that goofy look on his face and he always seems so aloof in his promos.

As long as he wears those TIGHT gold shiny speedos he can think anything he wants. Its okay with me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back