The Raw LD May Have The New Nexus, But The SD LD On 1/21 Has The Blue Nexus!

Rather have Tarver and Shieffield in the Core plus Del Rio instead of the 3 with Barrert now.
why the fuck would Del Rio belong in the Corre? Del Rio is arguably bigger then the #1 guy in the group (Barrett). All he would do in the group is fall down the card.

And Tarver is likely the 5th member, and the guy who attacked long, unless Skip did it with his devastating Lariat (perfect way to build credibility for the move).

I could see Cena winning this year. Definitely the most likely main eventer, with the possible argument of CM Punk.

And there it is, severe trauma to the back of the head. Top suspects are Core or Vickie. I'm guessing Vickie on the account that she was there.

Who's to say that this couldn't be a sign of Undertaker coming back...Undertaker has had beef with Teddy before...

JoMo and his backflip..you can buy those remote control puppies at WalMart that walk and do little flips too...you don't see me getting all giddy with excitement over it. LOL :lmao:

LR, my dear, the difference is that those flips are make believe. This, however, ain't no make believe. That makes it better :)

Who's to say that this couldn't be a sign of Undertaker coming back...Undertaker has had beef with Teddy before...
Taker isn't coming back Heel. That's the only way Taker beating down Teddy would work.

And did Striker just call Beth Phoenix Bethlehem Phoenix? And I agree with everything he said about Beth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back