RAW LD 2/1/2016 -

Came home from walking my dog and saw KO knocking JBL's hat off the table.

Too bad they need to use Black History month to mention how nice of a guy Mark Henry is.

He is.

....we don't care. We don't need to see the blowoff of Team BAD and no one is interested. Just stop this now and let us get on to something else that might be interesting.

Came home from walking my dog and saw KO knocking JBL's hat off the table.

Too bad they need to use Black History month to mention how nice of a guy Mark Henry is.

He is.

I don't know many other former Olympians with 900+ pound raw dead lifts with nearly 20 years under their belts put over guys like Mark Henry has and not ask for much in return.

Good night they're really doing Sasha vs. Naomi and BRie vs. Charlotte for the title at the pay per view. Just.....wow.

I like how Becky storms the ring from under the bottom rope like Edge..Her jacket is also quite similar. Then there is that smoke work.

I don't know many other former Olympians with 900+ pound raw dead lifts with nearly 20 years under their belts put over guys like Mark Henry has and not ask for much in return.

I mean they should like do a Network special bio on him or something.

Not just wait for black history month to come around to talk about him.

I was actually thinking about the whole having a special thing a couple days ago when I was watching Hart of Gold and they were talking about how good of a guy Owen was and Mark was on there.

Never heard a bad word about him either and he's been one of the nicest wrestlers I've met.

I think an hour documentary on him would be an interesting watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back