NFL Week Thirteen LD - Chargers/Jaguars MNF? That's, uh, that's just flat out awful.

6-1.

Tebow for MVP dark horse? It'll probably go to Rodgers but he should get some consideration at least.

See this is why there are people who don't like Tebow supporters. He played great today and should be in the running for most improved player but MVP? He still has a completion % of under 50 and a qb rating in the mid 80's. I'll give Tebow most improved player, Fox coach of the year, and Von Miller easily defensive rookie but no one on that team deserves MVP consideration.

I mean the 49ers are 9-2 does that mean Alex Smith should be in MVP consideration?

Tebow a true winner if Oakland loses to Greenbay expect Denver to win the division! I hope both teams make the playoffs! Also Cowboys need to show up and show out early

See this is why there are people who don't like Tebow supporters. He played great today and should be in the running for most improved player but MVP? He still has a completion % of under 50 and a qb rating in the mid 80's. I'll give Tebow most improved player, Fox coach of the year, and Von Miller easily defensive rookie but no one on that team deserves MVP consideration.

I mean the 49ers are 9-2 does that mean Alex Smith should be in MVP consideration?

How much can you really improve from a season where you started three games?

Again: without him as starter, 1-4. With him as starter, 6-1. That sounds valuable to me.

I'd give Peyton Manning MVP consideration before ever even thinking of giving any MVP consideration to Tebow. This year proved just how important Peyton is to that team.

Let's ease off on the Tebow MVP talks. I like the guy but the top 3 are Rodgers, Brees/Brady. Rodgers will run away with it anyways.

How much can you really improve from a season where you started three games?

Again: without him as starter, 1-4. With him as starter, 6-1. That sounds valuable to me.

He went from a backup who looked pretty awful in 3 starts last year to a starter that is helping lead his team to the playoffs. That sounds like improvement.

And again the whole team has been greatly improved since the first part of the season. If Tebow is an MVP candidate then so is Alex Smith. In fact Alex Smith should be way ahead of Tebow because he has started the whole season, led his team to a 9-2 record, has a qb rating over 90 and a completion % of 62.4

He went from a backup who looked pretty awful in 3 starts last year to a starter that is helping lead his team to the playoffs. That sounds like improvement.

And again the whole team has been greatly improved since the first part of the season. If Tebow is an MVP candidate then so is Alex Smith. In fact Alex Smith should be way ahead of Tebow because he has started the whole season, led his team to a 9-2 record, has a qb rating over 90 and a completion % of 62.4

2-1 record as a starter. I wouldn't call that awful, but then again I care about pointless things like wins and losses instead of QB ratings.

-______- 3rd & 1 and 4th & 1 you decide to pass -____- Garret RUN THE FUCKING BALL YOU HAVE MURRAY!!! THEN YOU KICK A FUCKING FIELD GOAL SMH!

GB typically gets better as the game goes one, that said wouldn't be surprised if Giants put an end to the streak.

BTW going back to last season & counting playoffs, Packers have won their last 17 games...

First time they've ever started 11-0. Amazing given how long they've been around.

Another amazing stat: 49ers haven't allowed a rushing TD all season.

Tebow's not MVP. That's Aaron Rodgers, or Drew Brees if Brees continues what he's doing and Rodgers starts playing not-as-good in cold weather.

Tebow, however, does deserve all the praise and support he gets, even when people overstate his accomplishments.

KB looking at wins as the be all end all is very black and white. It's like giving a pitcher a Cy Young because he has 4 more wins then the next guy even though his ERA is a run higher and his offense is better.

KB looking at wins as the be all end all is very black and white. It's like giving a pitcher a Cy Young because he has 4 more wins then the next guy even though his ERA is a run higher and his offense is better.

Yeah I know, but it's more important than any other stat. Keep in mind what I said: I know Rodgers is going to run away with it as he probably should. I'm just saying Tebow has meant a ton to his team this year.

Also, all this talk about Denver has kept me from mentioning....

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: @ Atlanta. Today was a fucking gift of a game with Schaubb and Leinart being out, and you fuckers still managed to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back